None.

6 Likes

ditto

5 Likes

a tad late

2 Likes

None. I donā€™t give a fuck.

4 Likes

That says matches played, I know one off the top of my head he came off the bench for.

Thought ā€˜nose the noseā€™ was injured and notgoingā€¦

Also none.
As you say, I would usually have a wallchart (probably one for home and work). In my old job would have done the sweepstake and the Fantasy Team. Would have watched as much as I could. Was looking forward to the USMNT games, but now wonā€™t be watching any of it, which Iā€™m sure my wife will appreciate.

4 Likes

Someone in our office is organising a score predictor competition which I have ducked out of.

I think it feels very stark compared to the Womenā€™s Euros this summer which felt like a real competition with real fans. I watched nearly every match of that.

2 Likes

Can they just stop please, even Putin behaved for about 4 weeks.

Any way Iā€™ll probably pick up watching Doctor Who reruns at this rate.

2 Likes

Brutal.

There is an opportunity to show the world how to combat this stuff.

And that is boycott.
And it wonā€™t happen.
Shame on them, and shame on the world for allowing this charade to go ahead.

7 Likes

I was thinking I may watch the BBC (no adverts) but frankly I wonā€™t bother now. Might pick a league 1/2 side follow for the next month.

What?

Alright sorry.

I really want to be excited but yeah most of the comments here pretty much sum it up going be a long month.

1 Like

I have mixed deep emotions about whether to boycott watching the World Cup in Qatar. On the one hand, I want to support our Liverpool team playing in their respective national teams and England and Wales national teams. It is not our players fault, they didnā€™t choose the place.
On the other hand Qatarā€™s atrocious human rights record, with bad treatment of migrant workers and their abhorrent stance on LBGT community, does not sit well with me.
Also, having lived Doha for many years, part of my school was there, my parents lived in the local Arab neighbourhood with mixed expat Arab nationals and local Qataris, we were treated really well and they were really nice and friendly.

1 Like

I really feel for Bobby. On his instagram account he sent a message and in between the lines, he feels really disappointed. I donā€™t know why Alves is on the squad list. Bobby should have gone in my view. I was listening to Tim Vickery and he said Bobby would have been a great back up to Neymar, who has a tendency to pick yellow cards and Tite may live to regretting not having Bobby in the the World Cup squad.

The French delegates in FIFA also had a big role in awarding Qatar the World Cup. It would have been in the USA by now, if votes went the other way.

1 Like

Mr. Blatter talking about corruption in football. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Maybe Bobby has a chance later, if one of the players pull out due to a upcoming injury or something.

1 Like

Kettle callingā€¦

1 Like