Former players and managers - general discussion

Sorry who and who? :joy:

𝗡𝗘𝗪: Former Liverpool managing director Christian Purslow has stepped down from his position as the CEO of Aston Villa after five years at the club. #lfc [liverpool echo]

1 Like

Ryan Kent has signed for Fenerbahce after leaving Rangers.

3 Likes

I remember him as a good athlete. Nice to see his improvement.

I remember he once paid a 90 quid fine he disagreed with in pennies.

Nice to see him get a PL move, even as a back up.

1 Like

Kris Owens released by Connah’s Quay.

Yan Dhanda is reportedly being tracked by Premier League after 6 goals and 10 assists ik his first season at Ross County.

1 Like

Do you have a series of spreadsheets which map the whereabouts of all our ex-players?

He doesnt need it

Calculate Zach Galifianakis GIF

1 Like

Remember him as being the first person of Indian origin to make the Liverpool academy.

Lacked pace and physicality to become a player for us though. But still a promising player, he scored on his debut for Swansea as well.

1 Like

He was touted as the club’s first “Indian” player, but I think only because people didnt realize Jimmy Carter, the winger we picked up from Milwall at the end of Kenny’s first tenure, was part Indian. Once people realized that about him he got labelled as the first player of Indian origin in the whole of England’s top flight football.

2 Likes

Yeah was aware of Jimmy Carter. That’s the reason why I said the first player of Indian origin to come through the club’s academy system.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/__JacobTaylor/status/1668380527307440131

3 Likes

:upside_down_face:
Sylvester Stallone… I mean Rafa, before he brought home No.5 for us :0)

3 Likes

If I were him I’d also Vigourouxly make that move.

Samed Yesil has signed for CSV Marathon after his release from Ratingen 04/19

1 Like

Yes, I used to have it from 2000 onwards but I lost the data when I changed computers. Now I have it from 2010.

3 Likes

Sounds suspiciously like stalking to me…

stalk GIF

Rafa Paez released by San Fernando

2 Likes

Niall Brookwell released by Newcastle.

1 Like