Former players and managers - general discussion

You learn to appreciate shade of the tree only under the hot sun.

6 Likes

:rofl: the greener grass he seeked turned out to be scorched earth.

2 Likes

I watched Monaco-PSV last night qualifying round CL. It was poor but it took 20 minutes before I realized Minamino was playing. Let me say it nicely, he was poor, very poor just like the rest. He played 67 minutes.

Best man on the pitch, the Italian referee Davide Massa.

1 Like

Here’s a name that doesn’t get mentioned very often. I was walking through Liverpool One yesterday, when I saw a familiar face, Steve Staunton. He’s put a few pounds on, but there’s no mistaking it was him.

1 Like

Surprised at that chance he squandered when he made the run cutting in from the right.

Real shame BT don’t hold the rights to showcase these qualifying games anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

His anti-Liverpool bias is unbelievable. Not a single decision went our way ffs!

My brother and I got a photo with him after the away Villa game. He seemed a little reluctant but admittedly we interrupted a conversation he was having :rofl:

2 Likes

fucking awesome club badge that…worth supporting them for that alone

something about it just looks so retro and cool

1 Like

Yup slightly suprised they didn’t at least show Rangers last night, it was on Premier Sports 1 (I get that free thanks to a friend but still), there was a couple of high profile games last night.

5 Likes

DC United have signed Belgium striker Christian Benteke from Crystal Palace.

4 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Very strange way of unveiling a new signing.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Fair play, but scoring against the Pensioners is not that much of shout about.

So Stevie not off to the best of starts…

Did he announce a season of 10+10?

:joy:

4 Likes

I guess that Mo forgot to mention to Gini on his experience with Maureen?

1 Like