Former players and managers - general discussion

Well it’s hardly the worst guess in the world

4 Likes
2 Likes

I hope they both get off. The fuckers shouldn’t have been on the pitch.

5 Likes

It took long enough to drop the charges. The fuckers deserved a smack.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Would be great to see joe break this duck!

PS. Mods can we move this to Joe’s page - seems bad Karma to have him here with the former players

4 Likes

I was going to watch the Rangers game, hoping to see Ben Davies, just so I could say I’ve seen him play. He’s not in the team and isn’t one of the substitutes.

3 Likes

Confirmation he doesn’t actually exist right here.

5 Likes

Congratulations Jose on the birth of Arlo.

14 Likes

Abdi Sharif signed for Wigan
Jack Alexander signed for North Leigh
Bobby Duncan to Linense

1 Like

Bobby Duncan going from Premier League to Seri A to Championship to Spanish 3rd Division.

Yep, pushing for that move worked out well for you, didn’t it lad

2 Likes

Talented young player who 100% believed he was already good enough to be a star when he was 16.

Couldn’t care less about Duncan.

Wish Paul Glatzel wouldn’t struggle so much with injuries.

1 Like

I could be wrong, but wasn’t it his agent that was pushing for him to get 1st team football?

1 Like

That’s my understanding, but the player picks the agent to represent him, so one and the same thing in my book. Ill advised.

I remember it being argued at the time that he knew that he was never going to be Liverpool standard so he wanted to leave to get first-team football? Not sure why people would care so much anyway…

Gini didn’t ‘feel the love enough’ here with Klopp so he ends up going to PSG and now to work under Jose with a club with some very combustible supporters…

6 Likes