Forum team/mods/admins

Darl, put the kettle on!!!

Someone has asked for a pot noodle!

You’re only telling me this now?!?!!?!?

Is this conversation leading to a final scene where the protagonist @The-AllMightyReds have a group hug with all his enemies and then break down in collective man Tears?

2 Likes

Please no more Mods. There’s enough abuse of power in this world already.

2 Likes

I have my reasons…doesn’t make me a prick in the same way Carra Owen Murphy Nicol Didi etc who get called far worst on a regular basis just for doing their jobs (players who actually gave their heart and soul for this club might I add) doesn’t necessarily make them pricks either…do you call out fans each time they have something bad to say about an ex-player or is it only fashionable to do so because it’s me? , I don’t owe the guy anything. I have no loyalty towards him and none of us should really…That said I have no problems with anyone that wishes him the best and wouldn’t take issue with that, I frankly hold a different view.

Yes. Are you unfamiliar with the term or being willingly difficult? I can educate you either way.

As a person who goes with the pack like chocolate goes with sausages, I think it’s great to have a variety of opinions and posting styles. Otherwise, ultimately, what’s the point? If you want everybody to agree with you, just shout into a cave, you’ll be in complete agreement with the echoes.

Of all the forums I’ve been on, this is by far the best behaved, best moderated, most reasonable and fun. Long may it last. What’s surprising is that football stirs the passions more than most hobbies so you’d expect this forum to be vile at times (like a crowd). A knee may be jerked here and there and there are people who tend towards positivity and negativity but it never gets daft. Believe me, the egg whisk and wet celery forum can be far more vicious…

8 Likes

qu’est-ce que c’est ? :thinking:

You win the prize :joy:

@admins This begging for likes post from our very new actor acquaintance. Personally it would be history. Just my take.

Hehehe, I just think you’re being overly dramatic. But yes, please educate me.

I have nothing against you personally and wish you well, but it would be better for you if you tried to be less of a clown mascot at times. Because you do try to be provocative all the time. You are never cruel, you are never mean, but you do love your fishing trips. Some people can’t stand that and I think you know it and understand it. People don’t react to you the way they do because you criticise players, it’s not that, it is your long epic journeys far out in the ocean hunting for ever a bigger catch.
I think most people would be reasonable and be kinder to you if you tried fishing at least closer to the shore.
Again, I wish you the best, but from my perspective it seems as if you enjoy the attention you get from your trawling expeditons a bit too much. You are an adult and you are intelligent enough to understand that it comes across as fishing, I am sure.

Again, I wish you the best and I in no way want you or anyone else when I come to think of it, banned, but it would be nice if you could tone it down since many gets a bit too pissed off from seeing your industrial trawler approach on the horizon.
Having said that, you have never offfended me with anything you have written but I can understand why some can’t stand it and I think you do too.

1 Like

since we’re all being honest and open here, I just wanted to let you all know I’ve no intent of running for a moderator position

at this time :wink:

1 Like

Believe it or not I actually have a lot of respect for Mascot, some mods (not on TAN) it’s almost impossible to engage with as it’s like talking to a brick wall or they always think they’re right…sure we bicker back and forth on certain subjects but again I come back to the purpose of what a forums board is all about… he has his opinions, he owns and stands by them and doesn’t result to mockingly begrudging other posters just to get a laugh from the rest. For example you’ll get a few who come into a match thread and their sole intention is to dig at others for “overreacting” or “negative jibes” (we’d be like 2 down to Brighton or Wolves at this point btw) and actually add nothing in regards to the match itself…it’s bizarre to me but there’s nothing stopping them from doing that but it’s ok.

I understand over the top comments will naturally raise red flags but in truth there is nothing for me to gain in “fishing” or “attention seeking” over the internet…I’m here for 1 reason and that’s purely for football.

The-AllMightyReds to become a mod?
  • No
  • Noo

0 voters

Shouldn’t one be never. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Alright. I struggle a bit not understanding that you don’t go fishing, but I hear you saying so, which I suppose I should belive. As for mascot, I wasn’t actually referring to @Mascot , but the term mascot.
Anyway, have a fine evening you and everyone else !

Sorry, read it as being less of a clown to Mascot :smiley: Fishing is doing anything to intentionally wind others up right…so that would mean including posting things you don’t mean or don’t believe to be true? Except more often than not I say what I mean and I mean what I say…and again what would I get from fishing on a board which I’m very active on…it doesn’t make sense.

Do what I do. Keep it up for long enough and it’s obvious you’re not fishing / trolling.

And the girls will love you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No one could possibly do what you do Kloppty, to even ask that is preposterous but moreso you’re doing yourself a disservice.

That’s not to say I don’t get the girls though. :innocent:

Anyway enough of this nonsense, we got a big game to get ready for this weekend…so I guess that would just leave 1 question to ask. Are you ready?

1 Like