Forum team/mods/admins

Careful with that though. Might end up with your face looking like a hamburger.

7 Likes

Too late :rofl:

1 Like

Wait until Samantha reads thisā€¦

2 Likes

Haha, she already liked one of my tweets when I said the same thing. Sheā€™s cool, weā€™re still good. :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately Kopstar was never the same after a chance encounter.

8 Likes

With his uniform onā€¦ hamburger face looks more like a KeystoneKopstar.ā€¦ :0)

1 Like

I canā€™t find how to edit my username so could one of the mods please replace the Esq with 10 on my title, thanks in advance.

1 Like

That will take $5 :innocent:. But they accept Beers too :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

Click on your avatar icon, upper right corner.

Select the ā€˜personā€™ icon on the far right

Select the gear wheel icon second from bottom

The top of the menu on the left has ā€˜Accountā€™ as a choice, but this should be your landing page anyway. The top option is Username, which you can edit.by clicking the pencil icon.

4 Likes

Big Noyd was far too combative to be on a fan forum like this. Itā€™s one thing to have principaled political opinions, itā€™s another to actively wish for violence and death on those you disagree with. once youā€™ve reached that point, youā€™re no different than the average Stormfront or 8-chan arsehole.

3 Likes

Diouf Gate???

2 Likes

Yes, DioufGates was Big Noyd from the TIA boards. He very nearly got banned on the day we won the league in June or whenever it was, too. He was threatening I think Jaffod or someone then.

Who hasnā€™t? :thinking:

1 Like

Has The Coronavirus thread been hidden generally or just from me? Good to see that the personal attacks/digs directed towards me are coming along nicely, itā€™s starting to feel like the old place.

1 Like

Difficult for me to say, as I would be able to see it anyway. Iā€™m not sure why it would be hidden, or even if itā€™s possible to hide a thread from an individual poster. It might be something that happens when a post is reported, but donā€™t quote me on that.

2 Likes

I subsequently noticed that my thread control drop down menu had it on muted. I donā€™t remember doing that myself last night but itā€™s possible.

2 Likes

:laughing: didnā€™t even know thatā€™s what the mute button did. I thought it just stopped alerts from a thread.

3 Likes

Self-bans, this could catch on! :joy:

4 Likes

I thought the mods were just being prejudiced against anyone with hamburger like facial features.!

1 Like

I noticed that it is no longer possible to post something from Instagram, now just the Instagram link is displayed in contrast to before. Is it possible to fix that?

3 Likes