Forum Update May 2024

Thank you so much for your work, ISMF. You are truly wonderful doing this as hobby work. And it looks good now indeed !

I have a slight question, if I may. I understand if it’s not possible, but if it is and if it’s not too much work (if it’s work, forget it), but could you reintroduce the option with the christmas theme of red , white and green ? I know this sounds so strange, but I really liked it and had grown accustomed to it. Some of the others are ok, like this original one I suppose, but my eyes are much fonder of Santa Clause, I guess :smiley:

2 Likes

what ? why ? you could have just asked Peaches !

3 Likes

When will be the final part of the update?

Sorry all my plans went out the window last week, my wife ended up in hospital and had an unexpected diagnosis/operations.

I will see what I can do this weekend but might have to wait a couple of weeks.

13 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Hope that she makes a swift and complete recovery from whatever is ailing her.

3 Likes

Take all your time. Taking care of your wife is the highest priority. TAN will wait for the upgrade and in the meanwhile pray for your wife’s speedy recovery.

5 Likes

Bloody hell. Hope she is better now. Nothing else to offer, but she will be in my prayers :pray:.

1 Like

Really sorry to read this, mate. I cross my fingers for your wife’s swift recovery! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Fingers crossed mate.

Shit dude, very sorry to read this.

Hope all is well.

How is she doing now? Stay strong my friend @ISMF

Hello everyone…what happened this morning…the app disappeared…but it seems ok now…thank heavens.

2 Likes

Which app?

TAN…it just disappeared…

Sorry the site crashed. With all the backups during upgrades it basically ran out of space.

I have just cleaned it up freeing up 18gb.

Sorry about that !

12 Likes

I thought I lost you all. To celebrate our rebirth…presenting PEGASUS

12 Likes

8 Likes

Large rectangular balls

2 Likes

Short rear legs … daggling tits …

2 Likes

Cheers m’dears…

1 Like