Gini Wijnaldum (CM) - PSG

nillions more probably notice Salah more because he plays for Liverpool too.

1 Like

that’s cute.

2 Likes

Is that your unique twist on Bombay aloo?

3 Likes

what’s bombay aloo ? I’m an Indian and I’m asking.

3 Likes

GOOGLE IT!!! :rage:

1 Like

He’s the bear in the Jungle Book story,they shortened his name in it tho.

18 Likes

basic boiled stirfried potato dish then… bleh, what’s so special about that ?

1 Like

you’ve got to patent your one liners mate

3 Likes

Underrated comment.

2 Likes

Its no Aloo Muttar

2 Likes

we;ll, don’t find the matter in muttar anyway.

1 Like

Howling!!! But you do know that I went to school in Bombay with the person who played Kim in the movie based on Kipling’s Kim, right?

1 Like

Are we done with the আলু/aloo/potato yet??? Frankly I don’t fancy them around this time of year, they get a bit sweet. But couple more months and the new harvest will be in.

So let’s focus on Wijnaldum, is he staying or not???

Since we have moved the discussion from Barcelona to Aloo, we can presume he’s staying put. Period.

2 Likes

Reports that Gini has turned down the latest contract offer. Disappointing if true.

Wait and see, I guess.

2 Likes

I guess it’s good bye then. Fare well, wherever you fare.

1 Like

I think the writing was on the wall (given Covid impact finances) when we signed Thiago.

1 Like

There’s still January where he will weight up his options and LFC will make a final offer if we want him to stay. As i keep saying we will know in January, there’s no writting on the wall yet.
Having said that I wouldn’t mind if he left next summer.

We seriously need to sort out Ginis contract situation. I am now more relaxed given that we got Thiago. But next season, Gini and Milner are gone, so we need atleast 1 good replacement.

Given time is almost up this window, i wish the club gave him a deadline. If he signs, great. If not, sell him in January, atleast to cover the Thiago fees. I hate it when players leave on a free. But since we are not addressing it this summer, i also cant see the club selling a key midfielder in January in the midst of a title challenge. So all things points to a free transfer, its sad.

1 Like

I could see him being persuaded to leave for the “right club” this summer if an offer is made that we would accept. But why would he accept a departure in the winter when he can agree that departure for millions more to him and move 5 months later? I doubt we’d sell to an English side so we are looking at a club signing him in January that isn’t willing to wait 5/6 months to get him for “free”, I don’t see it happening.

3 Likes