Happy Christmas Everyone ! - New Theme

Everyone at TAN would like to wish all the members of our community Happy Christmas !!

Heres a new theme to help get into the Christmas spirit !

I hope to get a few days to myself to do more substantial upgrades to the site over the next few weeks.

15 Likes

Temporarily changed my profile picture :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

Bah! Humbug!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas all
Like the changes, tho dark mode is now significantly less dark

2 Likes

Dig it! Love the new larger avatars, too!

2 Likes

Got to admit, the festive light and colours made me think of psilocybin filled mushrooms and the effect they have on the brain, but it is growing on me a lot. Apart from Cynicaloldgits avatar drowning in a massive over sized hat that is.

2 Likes

Happy Christmas! Stay safe everyone, and enjoy with your (not very extended) family!

2 Likes

Hello @ISMF1, great work as usual. Loads and loads of thanks.

Two things, the Christmas caps aren’t available/visible on mobile and is there any interactive things like the spidies!!!

Anyway, thanks again and wish you and your family a merry Christmas.

@ISMF1 the Champion Elf

Now will you observe the rules that Christmas lasts until the Epiphany on 6 Jan?

The Santa hats are showing fine on my mobile… well they would be if I had opted to keep the Christmas skin for more than two seconds. It’s far too bright and garish for me.

And no thank you to stuff like the Hallowe’en creepy crawlies. That stuff is for kids.

2 Likes

Yup. I second that. The Halloween spiders were just annoying. I like the Chrimbo hats though. They’ll be the closest I come to Christmas decs this year.

A Merry Christmas and any other religion-based festivities to one and all.

2 Likes
1 Like

Happy Solstice everyone. Top of the league and the days are getting longer!

1 Like

Why is my hat covering my face Im no longer Hashassin.

1 Like

@ISMF1 Cheers and HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Wonderful work. Always appreciated.

The Christmas/Santa skin is beautifully created but was just a little too harsh on my old eyes. I switched to the “New Away Kit” and it is wonderful!! Really nice looking skin.

Happy Christmas all!

2 Likes

Looks really nice and colourful. We need abit of cheer and positivity. Thank you @ISMF1.

1 Like

How do you get the change in colour theme on my tablet?

Somehow, it changed on my phone?

1 Like

Happy Christmas friends!

5 Likes

Happy birthday Jesus!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas you crazy band of Liverpool fans :slight_smile: All the best gang.

2 Likes