Harry WILSON: 2020/21 (on loan at Cardiff City)

Grealish replacement. :blush:

That’s maybe Buendia.

And “bom dia” is hello in Portuguese.

This transfer is guaranteed to happen. Too much coincidence for it not to.

2 Likes

Buendia replacement? :blush:

Don’t want to belabor the point but I hate to see Wilson go. He is one kid I always wanted to succeed here.

I get it, stylistically not what The Boss is looking for. But I’ve always liked Harry as a player and I love his maturity, desire to work hard and do what’s asked of him.

5 Likes

Harry has show the ability to he a double digit goal scorer in the premier league. But still limited enough he doesn’t start for Wales.

He will have a fine career, but it really doesn’t appear he has the all around game to get on the pitch for us or any top 6 premier league side.

1 Like

It’s an important point. It’s an important caveat that Dan James is super fast and so fits the Welsh counter attacking approach better, but Wales isnt in a position to overlook real talent and so would find a way to get him on the pitch if he was currently as good as we hoped he’d be.

I still think for him, and even more so for Woodburn, there is time for them. Neither is blessed with pace, and forwards who lack that tend to have a slower trajectory to their peak, but I just don’t see he’s there yet.

5 Likes

Best of luck Harry! Hope there is a bit back clause and hope one day we need to use it. Good luck

1 Like

There is, 15% :upside_down_face: