Harvey ELLIOTT: 2020/21 (on loan at Blackburn Rovers)

Didnt put one foot wrong there, and had a lot of end-product as well. Well done lad! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Maybe I didn’t watch him that closely when he played for Liverpool, but it seemed he played deeper than he played for Liverpool. Hope he gets lots of games.

I really don’t understand why there’s this feeling that he wasn’t fast. He’s always been as fast as he is in that video. Seen it remarked on before and always puzzled me, he’s a fast paced firecracker of a player. Got huge hopes for him. Hoping he owns that league by the end of the season.

2 Likes

Tony Mowbray, he’s still around.

A goal and an assist vs Coventry

9 Likes

Haircut inbound?

1 Like

I think when he scores his first goal for Liverpool.

2 Likes

I actually hope he doesn’t. He has a very individual look that marks him part of a generation. I think, as much as I don’t personally rate it, that it’s a good look for him that helps him stand out and be recognisable.

1 Like
4 Likes

Another assist for wee Harv this eve.

9 Likes

Here it is… (a bit poor in video quality)

3 Likes

3 full games in 6 days?

Tony Mowbray giving him a chance indeed. :joy:

I like the fact that he puts his head up, sees the striker and passes. So many times we have seen players only looking at the ball and blindly cross the ball hoping that there is somebody to knock it in.

If this guy keeps on developing he will be a great asset to us.

7 Likes

Can we swap him with Divock Origi, please :blush:

2 Likes

Or Taki as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Doing something with his right foot?! It must be the end of days! :stuck_out_tongue: I wish he’d use it a bit more but I’ll give him a break, his left one is a magic wand at times. It’s good to see him start and get his first goal and assists, hopefully it affects his development in the best possible manner. I have no clue about what kind of football Blackburn play these days but he seems to have settled quickly and playing regularly, that’s what Klopp and Inglethorpe were going for.

1 Like
5 Likes

1st goal (not counted as an assist): Smart “short” corner: Chipped over 2 defenders for his team mate to launch the ball into the box at a different angle.
2nd goal (assist): Inch perfect through ball.
Video included in the article.

3 Likes

Seems like young Harvey has already made quite an impression on Rovers fans.

A couple of good videos in this thread, too:

4 Likes
1 Like