Harvey ELLIOTT: 2021/22

Fookin’ 'ell ‘arvey, yer gonna need to score some goals so we can stop talkin’ ‘bout yer feckin’ sartorial shite.

2 Likes

The last thing he needs is to get into a handbags confrontation on the pitch.

There is seriously nothing wrong with a man bag, only your opinion of it.

Chris Rally GIF by QuattroBarn

Bloody hell,come on here ,see Harvey’s name,think “what’s happening”,and it turns out it is a discussion about fashion accessories,must be the summer break !

1 Like

I prefer the look of a man bag to those fucking clowns who wear bum bags (fanny packs - what ever they’re called) over their shoulder and across their chest.

I promised myself that I would not enter into a discussion on satchels or man bags…

But, I concur
…the wearing of bum bags across the shoulder/chest should be punishable with prison. In fact the use of those things should be prohibited at all times.
I saw a half marathon competitor with one full of gels and protein bars. He should have been disqualified for being a cunt.
This is the worst crime in the history of fashion crime.

I was calm until I read this…
Apologies!

1 Like

I don’t think marathon runners wearing a bum bag full of gels and protein bars is a fashion crime, let alone the worst in history! What are runners meant to do? Run with his pockets full :rofl:

I’m no fan of bum bags, but they have a place.

Its just wrong…I don’t care, its fucking wrong!!

The Rock Fanny Pack GIF

Everybody talking about walking around with money clips, phones, bank cards, other accessories. There’s something that does all this: its called a smartwatch. Added benefit of stopping you from being glued to your phone screen all day.

I actually thought there was news on Elliott and glad the conversation is mostly about manbags and not an injury or him getting up to something stupid like most other young English footballers are up to.

I just don’t like smart watches. It’s an extension to a phone and still a screen that gets looked at all day. The amount of times I see people look at their watch, then get their phone out their pocket anyway.

But I’m also not a watch wearer. I stopped years ago when mobiles became a thing and they tell the time just as well. I didn’t like watch tan marks on my arm and was forever scratching/damaging my watches.

3 Likes

How would @cynicaloldgit say this …

Oh yeah: gay!

:innocent:

I don’t have the eyesight to be looking at a smartwatch screen all day. I keep a very small social media presence (I don’t think Ive posted anything on Facebook for over a year) so I don’t need to be constantly scrolling through chat threads or Facebook updates. So the watch works perfectly for me. But I agree a watch wont cut it if you are always needing to be socially connected.

As for watch tan marks, I’ve got farmer’s tan anyway so fuck it. I white mark around the wrist will make it a matching set.

No no no no!

Can’t stand smart watches they usually come with an idiotic human attached to them.

Animated GIF

1 Like

What’s worst? bum bag or smart watch?

In other Elliot related news, he’s apparently getting a number change, going from 67 to 19.

Well Harvey, you deserve this thread conversation for walking around with a man bag. It’s all your fault!

1 Like

Harvey manbag Elliott.