Harvey ELLIOTT: 2022/23

Is that why he was trending on Twitter :joy:

He seems a bit of a div, tbh.

1 Like

I donā€™t have a twitter account anymore so although I was aware of its decline under Musk I didnā€™t realise how bad it was.

I clicked that link then every other recommended tweet was just Elon Muskā€™s personal account or a bunch of crypto bros telling people to invest in their scam.

Its not Elliott, its some crypto guy who happens to look a bit like him.

1 Like

Not a very good look is itā€¦

Good to know.

Imagine the reactions here if he was not our player.

:joy:

Its not Elliott.

Heā€™s still an idiot though, for looking like a Crypto grifter who bought a tiger. Disappointed in him.

ā€˜starā€™ is a bit presumptuous at this point

Hopefully done here as a midfielder.

Taking him out of the team was one of Klopps better decisions.

Wasnā€™t even in the matchday squad for some games and signing up to three new midfielders will push way down the pecking order.

SPOILER

Weā€™ll be talking about a sale in 10 months

1 Like

Or it will push him to further improve. In any case, writing him off at 20 is foolish.

2 Likes

It is but I have my doubts. Someone like Bruno Silva can keep his own playing as a winger/midfielder in their system. For now, I donā€™t see Elliott holding his own in that position.

Again it comes down to what vision we have / had for the player. I said the same about Carvalho. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with Harvey, he just doesnā€™t fit how weā€™re playing him, on the side where weā€™re weakest defensively and strongest attacking-wise. Min-maxing doesnā€™t work in football as much as it does in role-play games.

Heā€™s still too young, and still has enough quality and room for improvement that he is way down the list of my worries.

1 Like

See that Harvey has been spending his spare time wisely :0) -
We could do with him going past defenders at Anfield like this

I donā€™t know much about netball, but he looks pretty good.

https://twitter.com/sawkurgod/status/1676257332609830913?s=46&t=aLG9ncyUrtZ-QtZv0kz6SQ

That must be wrong. Everyone knows that Elliott is rubbish.

1 Like