I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

The Ev lot getting beat? Well knock me down with a feather.

Premier League Colombia GIF by Everton Football Club

1 Like

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

1 Like

Surely, time to consider ending Frank’s managerial career. Just hasn’t shown much competence in either stint.

1 Like

Why?

He’s doing such a good job at Everton.

7 Likes

Fwat Fwank forever.

2 Likes

They should give him time. Five or six years should be enough to sink them into oblivion.

3 Likes

I hope there won’t be more than two worse sides in PL than them this time around.

5 Likes

There is some crap down there mind you we gave their rivals 3 points

Iwobi gave his shirt to one of his own fans and the fan threw it back at him. Ha ha haha ha ha Ha.
Fucking brilliant long may it continue.

3 Likes

League Two, where he might actually look a manager.

2 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Lucky that is all they did.

I would have used it to wipe my arse then lob it back if it had been me

1 Like
1 Like

pleasedontsackhimpleasedontsackhimpleasedontsackhimpleasedontsackhim

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

7 Likes

That was so predictable today.

Thought they solved all the world’s problems with bloody Coady and Tarkowski.

Good luck Super Frankie.

1 Like

I genuinely don’t find anything funny here, no disrespect meant to anyone who might think I’m having a go. The guy who plays for your team gives you his shirt in public - at least have some common decency not to insult him by throwing it back at him in front of cameras. They really are the most toxic fanbase in PL and I hope that they will rethink their actions - hopefully while in Championship.

10 Likes

Likewise if you’re an Everton player you have just been spanked you access the fans reactions and maybe don’t create the problem.

If there was ever a set of fans that deserved a relegation threatened team then this is it. I can honestly say i’ve never seen fans like them in all my time following football and i’ve watched some right dross teams playing, not many fans behaved like this.

3 Likes

I think some of their fans we’re actually fighting between themselves.

1 Like