I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

I find their fan base funny.

It’s all gone downhill since that goal was given offside. Though to be fair it wasn’t going anywhere anyhow.

2 Likes

Bournemouth have scored 29% of their goals this season against Everton. :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Carlo: 67 matches in charge. 1.6 points/match.

The Fat Man. 26 matches in charge. 1.42 points/match.

Big Bad Ballboy Tossing Dunc. 5 matches in charge. 1.2 points/match.

Frank “Genius IQ” Lampard. 38 matches in charge. 1.13 points/match.

Given that Sam has “retired” and Carlo still looks in the mirror and says to himself, “What the fuck was I thinking?” I’m on board with Dunc.

3 Likes

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

1 Like

It raised a few eyebrows if I remember :wink:

4 Likes

Fucking toxic fan base.

Saddest part about that is the young kid being held up on the right wants the shirt and even at the end is waving to the players.
Poor little sod growing up in that environment.

7 Likes

What a bunch of morons don’t care whether it is Everton, you don’t treat players like that, call themselves supporters???

5 Likes

Quite apart from the absolute shitshow that the team has become , there’s a piece here that points to some very unusual goings on behind the scenes at Everton. There’s no smoking gun as such , but plenty to suggest that the club’s future is far from assured.

1 Like

If they went down you’d seriously wonder if they would come back.

I think you’d be looking Coventry levels rather than say Leeds.

5 Likes

Was just about to post this, so instead I’ll just leave the comment I was going to add to the link.

Don’t know about you lads, but I reckon they’re fucked…

3 Likes

It would be totally Everton like for them to have to dismantle a half built stadium.

Yep , if I was an Everton fan reading that I’d be very worried indeed.

I wonder if Liverpool would get its UNESCO status returned if they had to return the site to its original condition ? That would be an additional bonus.

Win.Win. :wink:

1 Like

Today, the majority of Everton’s current external loans – largely secured on property around Goodison Park – have been taken out with a company called Rights and Media Funding Limited (RMFL), a small player in the world of financing that has also lent money to West Ham United, Nottingham Forest and Spanish top-flight teams.

However, while it has two directors, the company does not possess a single employee, according to its latest set of unaudited accounts. Nor does the lender have a website, a phone number or a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) registration

Jeez, if I was reading that about Liverpool, I would be squeezing my arse so tight I’d be shitting diamonds.

If they do actually go down, I can see a Bury FC happening

The Blueshite had friends in Liverpool City Council for far too long…
That has all changed now… be interesting to see what happens to them when they finally get relegated in 2023

1 Like

They appear to be heading in the same direction that we were in 2010. The difference being that Liverpool were seen to retain some inherent value as a global brand. I don’t think Everton have that. They are probably above, say, Bury with their history but I could see them suffering a similar fate to Leeds. That’s not something that would bring me any pleasure TBH.

2 Likes

Ferguson must have got the measure of Lumphard quickly and seen the Championship fast approaching -

I bet that’s exactly what Moshri is thinking. Abu Dhabi looked at them before going for City. The stadium was the difference.

On the stadium, I wonder how long before they start cutting back on stuff?

The stadium is key in all that.