I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

A jacket and shorts? There must be something about the Australian climate I’m missing…

1 Like

I did. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I regret to inform you all they have won something else.

On WSAG, thread titled ’ End of age old quiz question’, question being which ground is nearest to the River Mersey. I’ve lived in the city 60 years and genuinely can’t recall anybody ever mentioning this but there you go…

“We win again” apparently. So if anyone sees an open-top bus parade around the streets of Liverpool it’ll be Everton celebrating winning the Ground Closest To The River Mersey Trophy.

3 Likes

Did they book an open top bus parade after winning Vs Doncaster ?

1 Like

Yet another reason they did not need the new ground?

How is construction on that progressing? Any signs of it slowing?

Prenton Park is nearer!

1 Like

:partying_face:

Sofyan Amrabat offered Premier League transfer lifeline after flopping at Man Utd

Everton have reportedly made an approach for Sofyan Amrabat, with the Fiorentina midfielder’s future uncertain following his loan spell at Manchester United.

6 Likes

Can’t even claim to be the first stadium flooded by climate change.

Not content with rolling over for Man U every season, the Bitters now want to accept their rejects?

Fucking pathetic.

3 Likes

They always accepted the rejects.

1 Like

Maupay with the only appropriate response to leaving the bitters
https://x.com/nealmaupay_/status/1829110516242849965?s=46&t=3g474p7UzKAdxaz2aTY2xA

7 Likes

Only has himself to blame for moving there in the first place…

1 Like

He’s got the money. And is living rent free in Everton supporters heads.

2 Likes

2-0 up in the 86th minute at home and still lose.

Couldn’t finally be the year, could it?

6 Likes

Rooted to the base of the PL :0)

What do Everton have in common with British Eurovision entries?

Nul points.

4 Likes

I’ll need to head over to GOT forum to see the fume.

Why?

And it’s spelt “fewm”, by the way.

2 Likes

That is the kind of mental collapse that crushes a team. The Bolton team that got relegated from the PL had an absolutely brutal schedule to start the season in 2011. They played City, LFC, ManU, Arsenal and Chelsea in their first seven matches. By the time they reached greener pastures, they had absolutely no belief. Bitters are manufacturing that sort of catastrophic start playing the likes of Spurs and Bournemouth.

4 Likes