Interesting Finds on the Net

10 Likes
1 Like

For those who have an interest in Horology:

2 Likes

How does he know where al those tine bits go when you want to put it together again? Just looking at it makes me shiver :innocent:

Wow, that was a really good video. Some real skill on display there. :+1::nerd_face:

vey cool. am watching from the side at work and enjoying it

2 Likes

Wow

5 Likes

Got me thinking of @gasband I’m sure he’s already in that universe, somewhere.

1 Like

So Cool Reaction GIF by Travis

1 Like

Art Animation GIF by tobycooke

2 Likes

Yeah… but wouldn’t the other guy just stab him really quick while this guy was posing…! :0)

1 Like

Why not just shoot him?
Then again I’ll leave it to someone else, you never know he might be just lulling you into a false sense of security and with a swifter than swift twist impale you on the spot.

2 Likes

Reach of that sword is too much and he is an expert if he is able to play with that sharp of a sword like that. That guy is too dangerous.

But can he do it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke?

1 Like

Not sure where this belongs. Either way, it would be interesting (though likely not possible) to determine what this translates to in terms of how much “credit in the bank” the various sums afford. One can only assume this is but a tip of the iceberg and that there is likely a broader strategy involved with the various parties giving of these “gifts” to the Prince and (likely) others with various levels of soft and actual power.

Inspiration

1 Like