Interesting Finds on the Net

Wet & Wild waterslides in Kelowna had the same problem in the 90s. I watched a guy skip across the pool and hit the chain link fence at the other side…

It was awesome¡

1 Like

Awesome is the right word.

What got me was as this guy was hurtling down the slide he had perfect form. Bullet straight body, arms crossed across his chest, feet together. The moment he left the slide it went to rat shit. Arms and legs flailing everywhere

the anticipation of death is worse than death itself. :laughing:

these are the two slides on the right, pics is from 1981. it’s no longer there but what hella fun this was to watch guys hurtling down the slide and trying to skip the pool at the bottom

1 Like

Roughnecks on an Oil drilling rig. Drilling the actual well. They are laying down drill pipe where they break apart thousands of feet of pipe constantly. Non-stop ass busting. No easy way out. No shortcuts.

2 Likes

Overpaid pansy slackers, like to see them handle a keyboard and coffee mug simultaneously while scrolling twitter on their phone like a real man.

2 Likes

That word isn’t in a man’s dictionary. One thing at a time and finish it later more likely! :wink:

1 Like

Your post reminded me of this - so funny

https://youtu.be/EtzFgtd1C5c

1 Like

nice that he’s using his hard hat so efficiently with all that steel flying around his head.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

I can imagine this causing a bit of consternation at the first go.

1 Like

Many years ago - I think in the very early 90’s from memory, our school got shut down for a couple of days after police started to burn a massive weed plantation they found which was not that far from our school and all kids and teachers were starting to get stoned from it :rofl:

The local council (who discovered it) and police copped a lot of stick for years over that.

1 Like

I wonder how tall the tree was that he needed what is an equivalent hot air balloon to harvest the nuts from it…! :roll_eyes:

Just another nutty story! :wink:

1 Like

popped onto Fb the nigh, (dont go on there much as i hate it.)

but this some how popped up on my feed,

thought it might interest a few of the troops on here…

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks Bonus, love these sort of old photos.

1 Like