Interesting Finds on the Net

Where does he find these people?

1 Like
1 Like

From Taiwan.

Erotic Snack Shop. Chew on that wording a bit :wink:

:rofl:
As opposed to the better known Erotic Degustation or my favourite, degustation on erotic bodies?

1 Like

Never in a million years would I have ever thought a 30min video about a ‘jerry can’ could have held my attention…
Wow a real eye opener… to me anyway.!
If ya watch the first couple of minutes… there is a very good chance you will end up watching the whole thing… Engineering at its best

3 Likes

:warning: Graphic Content :warning:

1 Like

So very sad. :nerd_face:

I’ve always been slightly distrusftul of any ride that is constructed in a matter of hours. Theme parks yes, but I’d be doubtful how thorough safety checks can be at a carnival.

2 Likes

We had a death earlier in the year on one of those tower of terror rides that flings you up into the air after a teenager flew out of his seat once it reached its apex and braked. they just officially decommissioned it last week after uncovering the extent of the violations of safety SOPs made them decide the ride was just unsalvageable.

The dogs face says it all. :rofl:

3 Likes

What a scummy tory graph cunt

2 Likes
1 Like

I only sort of found this on the net, but I was just chatting with one of our Indian engineers who told me the word Blighty comes from the old Indian word to describe foreign things. I searched on the net and it checks out. So, the most British way to describe ourselves actually came from India. That somehow seems to make it even more of a British term.

1 Like

I could do it, easily in a setup like that. put a large thermal mass on top of that woodstove and it’ll keep the home warm for a long time with very little wood to keep it going.

maybe a lot more difficult in a 4-bedroom/3-bath house like most people are building these days (as is mine, albeit over 50yrs old) however I have two wood fireplaces in my home (one converted to Nat Gas at the moment) which I could easily utilize to heat as needed.