Interesting Finds on the Net

I don’t know if you missed the point but what i tried to post, perhaps without explaining adequatly, is that she asked for advice on how one can stay warm without central heating on the 21 of september before writing an extensive “at home” article where she explains how she is able to live nicely without central heating :slight_smile:

shit no, I missed that completely.

1 Like

It’s pretty funny that she can get paid to write that article and keep a straight face afterwards ! :sweat_smile:
And yeah, like others say, the dog knows ! :smiley:

And the article is made more scummy and the writer more cunty by the headline claiming “I’ve lived without central heating for ten years” despite appealing for advice on how to go about this just months earlier.

1 Like

posted in wrong thread

Alright then.

throw up comedy central GIF by Workaholics

1 Like

And anyone who disagrees can fuck off.

1 Like

Wtf is this all about…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Some people have too much time on their hands…

2 Likes
5 Likes

Retiti is such a magical place.

if you have the time, look up this film called Shaba

if you cannot find that, look up a film called “Born To Be Wild”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVmCfpJDfas

as part of a teacher exchange, my sister went to Kenya a few times to help build a school. She went to Retiti on days off and got to visit with the elephants.

3 Likes

@SBYM I thought the missus had told you off for this sort of behavior? :rofl:

Not a fucking chance this had anything to do with me.

I hate snakes more than anything…came across one under the verandah when I was a kid in Brisbane.

FUCK. THAT.

Having some minor snake phobia, that’s interesting all right, but I’ll stick to the danger of nuclear war, thank you very much. So no, did not watch that video.

1 Like