January Transfer Window 2021

Well done, Inter. Buying Eriksen with 6 months left for €30m. Just a bad match, really. Eriksen didn’t need to rush to go to bloody Inter under Conte. Inter weren’t in such a desperate need for him. Was always going to be difficult how he forces his way in the team. They play with Lautaro and Lukaku and almost always have 3 proper central midfielders, which Eriksen isn’t. The best chance was for Conte to flip to a 3-4-1-2 structure with Brozovic + 1 at the base behind Eriksen behind the two strikers. But even that didn’t happen. And if Pochettino never really played you as a central midfielder, Conte will doubt you even more. It would’ve been better for Eriksen to wait for the summer and see all the options in front of him.

A crap move from all parties, except for Spurs, who got a double profit on the fee they bought him from Ajax.

1 Like

At the time Conte was bitching non stop about needing more creativity and ability in the team. He was then bought some and decided he’d rather hard workers instead.

2 Likes

That’s a wider picture, yeah. That’s some of Conte’s minuses. But I never thought Conte would be in love with the idea of finding Eriksen a place in the team. He would have to change formations/structure/give some new freedom. So it’s possibly between Inter and Conte where they made this stupid move from which I don’t know if they will get much from the €30m invested.

1 Like

An 11 with players who might be on the move in January.

3 Likes

Poor Divock. Can’t even get a start in a fictional team.

9 Likes

None of those get in our best 18.

Maybe Phil if I’m feeling generous. Which I’m not.

1 Like

Sead Kolasinac back to Schalke on loan.

2 Likes

Apparently we are keeping an eye on Bremer.

This is Fake.

1 Like

Knowing it was fake two hours ago, I don’t know why you then re-posted it here?

Different tweets.

Nope. Same tweets, same fake account.

Same account different tweets.

The tweets said the same thing. Regardless, having had it pointed out that it was a fake account, why post another tweet from it?

You have said that already, sorry miss, do I go on naughty step. :joy:

Will you stop posting tweets from accounts you know to be fake? :thinking:

How do you know when I posted it I knew it was fake? :joy:

FFS. Because you acknowledged that the account was fake in the Unreliable Rumours thread at 16:34 and then posted the tweet in this thread from the same fake account at 17:37.

1 Like

This is getting silly . Happy new year.