Jordan HENDERSON MBE: 2020/21

This is the “Barcelona Baby” isn’t it?? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

One of them.

1 Like

:heart:

8 Likes

Any news what happened with him, if anything?

Thought for a second that we’re protecting him to play CB on Saturday if Matip can’t make it.

:joy:

I think Klopp planned 45 minutes each for him and Gini, he came out after his shower and seemed fine.

2 Likes

No Fabs, no Virg, Jones in the side, no problem. Solid as a rock today.

5 Likes

Indeed. Full of energy, running and leadership. He hit some fantastic passes too.

6 Likes

Holding the team together in my opinion. The only one still snapping into tackles, pushing forward.

9 Likes

He does get Millie to prop him up and hold his hand once in a while.

1 Like

He’s been fantastic. One of, if not the, top performers at the club right now. He sets the tone.

4 Likes

100% He doesn’t need the crowd, which in the current climate is just huge. His inner mental strength and drive is off the scale.

Robbo, Milner are similar… Jota seems cut of the same cloth.

5 Likes

Hendo is probably the most important player without a doubt. Leader and a proper midfielder who knows how to control the game, dictate the flow and allow the rest to run their show. He’s the reason we aren’t missing Virgil the way we might have, standing strong in front of whatever CB partnership is behind him. Respect!

5 Likes

Nothing more I can say about this guy but to regurgitate my admiration for him. He will retire a legend for us.

4 Likes
15 Likes
2 Likes

The answer to the question “Why we struggle without Hendo?” should be just this one video.

1 Like

You know you’re old when Hendo starts calling someone “son”.

:joy:

2 Likes

What a captain.

7 Likes

He riding the crest of a confidence wave… Long may it last

1 Like

Gareth Southgate says Jordan Henderson was taken off as a precaution at half-time in Belgium; he’s a doubt for the Iceland game on Wednesday but will be assessed further tomorrow.

What a piss taking cunt Gareth is.

4 Likes