Jordan HENDERSON MBE: 2020/21

From what I’ve seen on Sky this morning, it sounds like it was more than ‘a precaution’. The words ‘tightness’ and hamstring were used.

1 Like

When it rains it pours. :rage:

1 Like

Another injury, sustained in another pointless competition. :rage:

And why do ingurland need to assess Joran’s injury, prior to the utterly pointless game against Iceland? Surely Numptygate cannot be considering playing him in that match?

Just get him back to Kirkby asap.

9 Likes

I can only add my disgust to that already shown by others. The way this country treats players and the clubs is despicable.

2 Likes

Rodney ‘Plonker’ Southgate is chasing his 15mins of fame… He doesn’t give a toss about LFC

1 Like

It’s a fucking cataclysm.

1 Like

As long as Southgate is the Manager, all sensible English players should just retire from International duty - it’s not like they will miss out on winning anything.

2 Likes

“It was either that or the mustard gas and machine guns”, Roper.

2 Likes

This sounds similar to the issue that saw him come off at half time against Chelsea. He was able to play the next game without issue, but it’s a concern that it seems to be a lingering issue.

1 Like

I wonder by what point one of the players do one of those high-boot sliding tackle on Southgate.

Southgate is not the issue. He picked a massive squad and has rotated his players reasonably. This is just an overall workload problem, possibly even with Gomez as well if the reports are true that he went down under no challenge, and Southgate is not more responsible for that than is Klopp.

2 Likes

Clubs have a right and sometimes no choice but to risk playing someone when returning from injury or is not fully fit,England have so many to choose from so it’s not the same and for me more careless.

1 Like

He wasn’t returning from injury and had played the entire 90 minutes in our last game before the international break without a hint of issue. Where was the indication he wasn’t fully fit or should have been treated with any more care than any other player called up? Isnt giving the night off for the prior match against Ireland a reasonable level of treatment?

2 Likes

Henderson is struggling yet that doughnut Southgate wants to assess it before the Iceland waste of shite game,i may be biased but that’s a fucking joke.

4 Likes

Oh sure. Id totally say fuck him if Southgate picked him against Iceland, but Im positive he wont and he was just trying to frame the issue in a positive way.

1 Like

That game against Iceland now has the same importance as a third round game in the freaking League Cup.

1 Like

I’m not sure that he has ever fully got past the plantar fasciitis issue, has he? If not I would have thought it requires constant management?

1 Like

There is nothing about the way he has played or been used that suggests its continued to be a problem for him.

1 Like

Ok…that’s good to know. I’m not sure how it manifests itself other than I understood his playing time needed to be carefully managed. I remember there was a discussion on TIA about the benefits of it just snapping naturally and then a period of rehabilitation but I’m not sure if it ever ‘went’ with Henderson - I assume it’s something that continues to require careful management?

1 Like

England duties FFS.