Jordan HENDERSON MBE: 2022/23

Like fuck he did.

2 Likes

Best days are long gone, another that needs to be shown the door in summer.

Go back and help your boyhood club get back in the Prem.

Not able to keep going for the 90 minutes but which other midfield has been better than him this season.

Who’s been worst than him this season?

Half our midfield options have yet to play a single minute.

The other 2 main midfielders are not able to run :grinning:

I’d put all 3 in the same boat.

At least Thiago has a bit of quality on the ball and passes it with intent…Hendo don’t do shit anymore.

So you want the most mobile one removed . Ha ha ha.

He could be as quick as Bolt and I’d still want him out, he gives us nothing on the pitch. I don’t know where the lost in translation is in that? Caught upfield when we’re being countered on and sits holding the cb’s hands playing ring around the rosie when we’re trying to counter.

The most memorable thing he’s done this season was trend on twitter for something he may or may not have said to another player.

Starting to think your on the WUM to be honest.

1 Like

That’s why your behind the computer and Jurgen Klopp is managing Liverpool. :grinning:

Ok? don’t really see that as a dig, the same could be said for everyone else.

You’re only just starting???

3 Likes

Fabinho and Milner have been ‘worst’.

As crap as Henderson has been if he’d played like Fabinho Liverpool twitter would have put a ransom on him on the dark web by now.

No point dropping him just to bring in a lesser player, we’ll have to make do until the transfer window opens.

1 Like

I mean Milner I wouldn’t even bother including, the guys been playing semi-retired for the last 27 years & only reason we’ve kept him longer (& probably will do after this season) is because we have no money to replace him.

Fab been worst…based on what? Him being sluggish in his tackling whereas Hendo looks good when he’s having to cover for Trent? Intrigued to know what else people are seeing.

Milner 79.17% passing accuracy
Hendo 81.49%
Fab 88.52%

1 goal contribution between the 3 of them…coming from Milner & Fab’s the #6.

This is the guy who’s captain of the club…offering nothing on the pitch other than the minimum requirement to give 100% (which 1 or 2 are not doing I have to say)

Is this now a full on parody account or has the Wummery taken over?

@Mascot you can decide on this one :rofl:

1 Like

Having a bit of a piss take lad no harm in that, you can take it however which way you want.

Is your name Peter Ian Staker by any chance?

I understand the pisstake. Nothing wrong at all with making a bit of a joke about Milner’s advancing years.

However the constant disrespect shown to a handful of players on the basis a few bad months, in which the whole team has struggled, does really fucking grate. Jordan Henderson has won everything possible and done so in a exemplary fashion.

My personal opinion on Henderson is that I think it’s just about time for him to start moving into that Milner role of elder statesman, great around the squad and still with plenty to offer, albeit from fewer minutes.

But he is still more than capable of making a contribution.

Where have I disrespected him? I have a “personal opinion” of him just like everyone else does, which happens to be that he’s offered ziltch this season & needs to be part of the overhaul next summer. That doesn’t matter though because as you say the team is struggling big time and we will endure a painful miserable season & then when it’s all said & done he be will be remembered as a great captain who led by example and gave everything winning everything there is to win in the process.

Based on our football matches this season, what else would it be based on?

Stupid question.

1 Like