Jordan HENDERSON MBE: 2022/23

Well perhaps be a bit more specific?

The stats don’t lie & for Hendo the stats are quite damning for a so called #8 / box to box whatever you wanna call it, it’s a bit like when someone’s lying in a hospital bed and that final heartbeat stops beating and the cardiac monitor screen sounds beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

What is a FACT and can’t be denied…
Jordan Henderson is the only LFC Captain to drag us over the line in the last 30yrs to win for us the PL…!
What doesn’t speak can’t lie… 2019 - 2020 LFC PL Champions
The guy was/is instrumental in adopting the philosophy of one Jurgen Norbet Klopp… The guy deserves our support until the day he hangs up his boots as far as I’m concerned

2 Likes

You can’t bring sentiment into the argument.

He’s playing shit, and let’s face it, the whole midfield is a bag of cocks at the moment

The team as a whole is not performing well that is plain to see… The sum of the parts are definitely disjointed at the moment, again that is plain to see… My belief though, we are not going to help matters by loading them up with heavy criticism… Best to tone some of the heavy bombardments down a tad or say nothing at all that is too disparaging.
We have been on a head spinning journey for a few years now, the same guys are struggling… Jurgen is not soft, he knows some of them need moving on, but maybe he feels he owes them every opportunity to recapture some form…
Jordan Henderson has been absolutely pilloried over the years by his own fans… I don’t intend to become one of them is all

4 Likes

If he did racially abuse the arsenal player he is finished with Liverpool and England but I don’t believe he did and Legoman would not have come out with the statement he did.

There are rumours that he called Partey a rapist, and when Gabriel got involved he just said ‘well he is’.

1 Like

Fabinho is so bad this season, no pace and misjudged tackles and not able to track back. I was not surprised Klopp dropped him, Henderson has not been great but far better than Fabinho, on Sunday our midfield bossed the arsenal in the first half.

The truth then. Lol. I hope that’s all he said.

So long as he finished the sentence with allegedly then he’s safe.

Imagine the only person to get any punishment from the Partey situation is someone who mentioned the allegations against him.

1 Like

Aren’t there still two cases being investigated?

Oh that’s why Klopp said he can’t talk about what the ref said to him and Arteta.

With everything Henderson has done this makes far more sense than an allegation of racism. That seemed out of character, however if Henderson said that I can kind of understand why you would in the heat of the moment.

Is it right, probably not but a lot of men walk away from it due to “lack of evidence” far more than should.

1 Like

I had forgotten all about the rape allegations.
Relief, I didn’t think Jordan would be doing anything racist.

I am normally very hesitant to even guess at what is going on in these situations, but if I had to put money on one player in the league not using language like this it would be Jordan.

4 Likes

Same, I guess we will see what happens, I’m not sure what the FA does in this kind of case.

Considering two cases are ongoing.

Good news!

3 Likes
1 Like

Any news on Hendo’s knee?

I assume we will have updates at the PC in an hour or so.