Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid)

they ARE giving 100% of what they have at the time, because that is their limit. 100% of what they have available at that age, is still 100%. Please don’t confuse their skill level with effort.

Bellingham is a rare individual who has been able to play in Bundesliga since he was a 16yrs old. his performance level is higher than 99.99999% of other young men his age, but that doesn’t mean he is giving more effort.

He’s not. But their absolute level of physical output they are capable of generating, and the level required to perform at that level of competition has massive impacts on the recovery required and therefore the frequency of performances the athletes are capable of

1 Like

Jude is not the fastest runner. He’s not the highest jumper. He’s not the hardest shooter, or best tackler.

one’s level of ability is not solely bound by their physical attributes, but by a combination of many things including tangibles like peripheral vision, depth perception and how quickly they can assess and react to game situations.

doesn’t mean he’s going to burn out at 28yrs old or his body is going to blow up.

Look at Milner, 03/04 season he clocked 3100min as an 18yo in the PL.

1 Like

Haydn Dodge he sounds legit.

Thats done then.

Onto the next :rofl:

Gary off YouTube hasn’t called it yet

What’s Indykalia saying?

We placed a bid? Well, at least if we fail now we at least tried.

I won’t believe it until Ivan Shwankoff says so

He has confirmed it about 5 times I think.

You asked for it … :rofl:

https://twitter.com/indykaila/status/1640700515175608322?s=20

Omg!! This obsession with Jude is getting OTT. We are all going to need therapy if it doesn’t happen.

1 Like

So that’ll be new bids from the Mancs and the Shitty…if this is correct…

I, for a while, have thought that Jude will end up playing in Spain…all this hype with Trent n Hendo…not sure…but you never know​:crossed_fingers::pray::crossed_fingers::pray:

3 Likes

And you know shits hit the fan when Maria’s getting worked up about it, sooner he fucks off to Madrid the less time we can spend holding our dicks daydreaming every second hour of everyday on when he’ll sign, by this point we’ll finally have touched back down on earth and reality will strike….i.e the Liverpool world.

I do find it quite strange how this threads posts have gone from do we need him, to will we sign him, to his legs will go because he has played more minutes than all the other players on the list at this point in his career.
It is ridiculous, people are speculating on a player that we haven’t even signed. That he may get injured and that he has played too many games for his age.
If you look at the list posted, I think only Dele Alli has failed as a footballer, the rest have done pretty well.

I haven’t read through all the posts, so I apologise if I have jumped on other posters points, but have we considered looking at why…
Maybe, the reason JB has played so many games at a tender age is because he is actually a very good player. His performances have demanded that he is seen as a regular.
Consider the teams he has played for. He started as a 16 yr old for B’ham and played 43 games in his first season. He has since played in Germany, a league maybe considered less intensive than the EPL.
If you look at JB games played per season stats he is averaging about 45 games. This is not out of the ordinary for a professional footballer. Is there any medical evidence that because he has played ‘more professional games’ at his age than the players listed means he will be flogged as lame by the age of 25?
By all accounts, a certain player/captain has recently commented on how impressed they were with the maturity/professionalism shown by JB in training and ‘recovery’.
If JB’s career was to be cut short by injury then so be it, but to try and suggest that his career is going to be plagued by injuries because he has played so many games at a certain age is ridiculous.

1 Like

Is it?

michael jackson mj GIF

It’s OTT since ages already… :rofl: