Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

A big chicken eating a chicken,disgusting.

5 Likes

WTF I hope he got salmonella and the shits after that what a knob!

5 Likes

You mean a shit getting the shits :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sky cut Klopp’s diatribe. That’s concerning.

1 Like

They’re protecting their brand. Letting a manager savage your scheduling does not make for good PR. He who pays the piper calls the tune and all that.

3 Likes

He pre-empting putting out an U15 side next time they pencil us in for a 12.30 Saturday morning kick-off against one of the other top six clubs… after getting back from a Wednesday night CL game in Europe…!!
If we get enough of a points lead in the league… then and why not…!!
A F*** You from Jurgen, his backroom staff, the players and all of us fans…!!!

2 Likes

That would be a big statement, especially if the managers worked together abs both fielded weakened teams

2 Likes

I’m not sure censoring managers or running players into the ground makes for good PR either.

2 Likes

With every likelihood in mind, for all Klopp’s efforts nothing meaningful will happen. This is SKY ffs, who cannot even allow you to terminate a subscription without a 2hour ordeal of a phone call, with the ‘retentions’ team.

Or rather something might happen, and they get on the blower to the FA, remind them how much shekel they put their way and suggest Klopp be reprimanded.

2 Likes

Spot-On…
We are automatically presuming fatigue and muscle injuries… wasn’t that long ago a player had a heart attack on the pitch… what if something like that happens again!
The TV broadcasters need to listen to Jurgens complaint and the science behind what he is stating…!! Common sense needs to prevail here and schedules need to be closely managed…!

2 Likes

I agree completely but I’ll bet all broadcasters have (as part of their editing team) a rule of not letting anything go out that might create trouble. Obviously this has as you can no longer “ban” content that’s been broadcast.

3 Likes

Sky, by the way, broadcast post-match interviews on a delay (unlike BT, where they are live), so they cut back to the studio before Klopp went out of bounds.
The interview in full was aired by NBC.
Had BT the option, I wonder if they would have cut Solskjær’s rant on the same subject after the Everton game. Solskjær’s was not nearly as aggressive as Klopp’s, though.

2 Likes

When Carra was giving his thoughts on the game there was a screen in the background showing the Klopp interview, thought it was strange at the time as I always presumed the interviews where live but this showed it was pre screened and edited

5 Likes

December TV Fixtures just announced and I don’t think JK is going to be very happy with this:

Wednesday 16th December - 20.00 Liverpool v Spurs (Amazon Prime Video)
Saturday 19th December - 12.30 Crystal Palace v Liverpool (BT Sport)

TV companies actually trolling us now.

4 Likes

Yup, that’s a definite reaction to Kloppo’s recent comments. The message is very clear: keep your mouth shut and accept whatever we, your paymasters, decide. No matter the consequences.

1 Like

Wrote it in the Brighton preview thread earlier today - feels like punishment and trying to keep Klopp (and other managers like Ole and Pep) quiet. Ridiculous.

1 Like

Makes me wonder whether the sheer number of entrants to the market, Amazon, Sky, BT are causing this, as contractually they expect their pound of flesh. Was less an issue when there were less providers clawing for the meat.

3 Likes

Late kick-off at Fulham on pre-Sunday 13th as well…!

2 Likes

Look here from the BBC, if this is not tempting the FA into disciplinary proceedings I dont know what is. Fcking low-life skulduggery is the name of the day.

7 Likes

His comment about the club badge being offside, the delivery, no pause in the sentence, no hint of a smirk…

Comedy gold.

I love this man.

7 Likes