Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Interesting in “Believe me” by Melissa Reddy it’s touched on that previous period of when he was run down and that he lost his mother at the time and he makes the point that Jurgen doesn’t walk away when the chips are down that his whole career is about adversity same as most of his players.

It’s also mentioned before the 2nd contract that he could see his career out here. Also another was Didi Hamann trashing the clubs owners for the second contract saying you shape a team in the transfer window and how he should have won both finals.

I think it’s about time no one gave him the time of day on his opinion of us.

4 Likes

Jurgen has done 100X more for the club than Didi Hamann, so fuck him and his empty words.

6 Likes

The only thing I remember about Didi (apart from that near leg breaker in the first minute against Norwich and his move to Bolton/ Man City saga) was him falling off his chair blatantly drunk when on a call with a presenter from talk sport several years ago.

I don’t mind Didi, still like him overall.

He is prone to some exaggerations, but at least he’s original. Had more “problems” with his (and Barnes’) view that Thiago slows down our game than saying that Liverpool lack a spark, which objectivelly wasn’t/isn’t really inaccurate. It’s a lazy explanation.

We’ll get all kinds of ex-players, even the ones we like, say either stupid things or facts that we may not like. They’re not there to say it’s all wonderful when it isn’t.

2 Likes

Thing is that quote from the Reddy book is just absolute garbage.

You can’t buy a team however many people think you can, it will look like Man Utd with Ole in charge.

We were not favourites to beat Man City and we lost on Pens, Sevilla were on a hattrick of European cup wins as much as the game against Spurs was ours to lose because we knew what it was like.

And fundamentally he has been proven completely incorrect on Klopp who has taken this club to the highest level. One thing that is fundamentally missing in any discussion of Klopp is 7 years and he has achieved something in every year against the unlikely scenarios.

People keep writing him off because of “7th year at Dortmund” and so on, ignoring that Dortmund went from bottom to I think 6/7 in that final year. It’s quite a ignorant take on the situation and ignores completely that without that recovery there was no 4-3 of Dortmund in the Semi Finals, because if Klopp had burnt out instead of storming through adversity Klopp would have finished mid table.

He doesn’t give up he tries to complete the job and he Will continue to try and do what he can to get us up there competing again.

3 Likes

Thanks.

Thats breakfast sorted next weekend! :wink:

1 Like

Another short clip, Ulla looks great btw and a classic version of YNWA

6 Likes

No, but not many individuals have brought so much hope and success to the club

1 Like

Ulla looks so elegant and lovely, lady in Red.

Here is another short video. Wow, what an honour for Jürgen.

I think Ian Rush was there too. Also, the actress, Sue Johnston (Royle Family fame)

7 Likes

BREAKING: The FA has launched an appeal against Jurgen Klopp’s fine for his Manchester City red card. He could now potentially face a touchline ban, after he initially escaped the decision. #lfc [daily star]

We should link him up to the ground’s speakers when he isnt allowed to be on the touchline.

2 Likes

Not sure we will have to :0)

1 Like

Surely we should just put up the video of Guardiola haranguing the referee during the VAR check?

3 Likes

Mmmm!!! wonder whose been having a word in the FA’s shell like…some creep from shitty…Coco the clown and his array of shit stirrers…

3 Likes

If we’re being honest we shouldn’t really take an issue with this, a red card for a player will always result in at least a 1 game ban…same should apply to managers?

Agreed it should have meant a ban but i think the FA has to look at the video of Pep and give him the same punishment. If you can give a red card after a game to a player for something missed surely the same ruling applies and what Pep did, trying to enrage the crowd, screaming at the ref etc has to be more grounds for a ban than what Klopp did. Pep was blatantly goading the fans and spent a lot longer having a go at the officials than Klopp did.

2 Likes

I love that idea.:+1::clap::clap:

Is why we will always love him, so right to put this back at the press.

12 Likes
8 Likes

I thought the FA decided this? Why are they appealing their own decisions and why 3 weeks later?

1 Like