Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

And peppys shit crew getaway with their outbursts…stinks…but we knew it would happen…:confounded::confounded::confounded:

twats… this is pathetic

5 Likes

Should appeal it and then miss the game against Man City.

Fuck the FA

2 Likes

How many other managers put their hands up and say “sorry shouldnt have got carried away” and take the fine on the chin…not many…in court if u admit the charge and plead guilty charges are lowered…not the FA…its so obvious they’re trying to rile JK…it just makes em look stupid…dipshits…

3 Likes

Tossers

4 Likes

The problem isn’t the ban per se. He received a red card, the usual ban is one match in the stands. However, does anyone think that the FA would have appealed had it been Guardiola or Ferguson going back some years? Maybe they would have, the thing is though that they don’t get the benefit of the doubt.

Over the years, they have been plenty of instances during which they’ve looked negatively predisposed and biased against Liverpool.

5 Likes

They must be busy preparing their next case against that linesman they employ…
for ‘Dereliction of Duty’

Bunch of cheats.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t have ever come to this, touch line ban should’ve been given at the time of the fine. Any manager that gets red carded should automatically receive a one game touch line ban subject to an appeal, just like Tuchel was earlier in season and just like Marsh was last month.

2 Likes

I agree he should have had a ban from the start.
But again it shows the inconsistencies of officiating when Pep behaved like an arse and got away scot-free yet again.

Is it bias or shit decisions?

5 Likes

Depends upon how naive you are.

2 Likes

No retrospective punishment for Silva though, fancy that.

3 Likes

Entrepreneurs and small business owners always ask me how I put up with corporate politics and dirty games…

I ask all of us here, how do we put up with the politics and dirty games of this sport, and we continue to follow it?

1 Like

We’re Liverpool fans :+1:

I think people were surprised that he one match ban was not automatic like it is with players, but based on this case it seemingly isn’t.

1 Like

Jesse Marsch ran onto the pitch during play, aggressively confronted officials, swore at them repeatedly and made threats in a rage that lasted a full minute yet got LESS punishment than Klopp, who lost his rag for 3 seconds.

The FA are as consistent as the refs they protect.

2 Likes

Jurgen is being punished I suspect for ruining Taylors ‘Let the Game Flow So You Can’t Judge How Crap I am as a Referee’ party…
How dare Jurgen call a foul a foul when the standard of refereeing in the UK is so bad that Riley has to disguise it by instructing referees to let fouls go as often as possible… so the average paying fan becomes confused towards the rules of the game completely…!
Tossers the lot of them

6 Likes

When Jurgen ran onto the pitch to hug Alisson that time, didn’t he get fined a lot of money then also…

4 Likes

Just pure bullshit. Jürgen has been targeted because he’s been transparent

1 Like