Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Can you see the chemistry and raw passion between them? :rofl:

If we can find buyers. Who is going to buy our underperforming has-beens? :thinking:

2 Likes

Salah and VVD will get a decent return. TAA might work well in PSG

Ive been thinking for a while something has gone on with Pearce and Klopp as Pearce tweets and articles have become more finger pointy towards Klopp.

2 Likes

Just need to let this season unfold now in whatever way it will…
I for one won’t be adding anything on the moaning front. Just feel we need to let the heat of what is happening at the moment subside

2 Likes

Klopp will not quite, if FSG are dumb enough they will fire him but Klopp is no quitter

My manager right here calling out James for the cunt stain he is. :muscle: :muscle:

Even his fucking voice is irritating.

But so far Klopp has been unequivocal that he thinks he is still the man for the job.

1 Like

You say that with the same level of certainty that Gakpo is shite

Yes he is all the injuries and lack of baking from FSG will not change that IMHO.

Does a bear shit in the woods …

Pearce is a local and a Liverpool fan I believe.

Well informed until Klopp came in and kind of Brendan’s mouthpiece (not sure if that’s the right word here) during his time.

Not sure what and how he is writing nowadays but he was probably waiting for a crisis like this under Klopp to have his revenge for being cut off the internal informations at the club.

I really didn’t want to see his presser , and I wish I hadn’t now. If the players want any motivating then they should just take a look at that and what they are putting him through. They should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

9 Likes

It’s been acknowledged by the Dortmund CEO that he thought that Klopp going was the lesser of two evils between that and changing the whole team, so while he didn’t sack him, he didn’t try and persuade him to stay. . He has said that he wishes he’d pressed Jurgen to stay and let him change the team.

4 Likes

Often the zoo

Poalr Bears shit on the ice

Not in the Climate Catastrophe thread they don’t.

1 Like

They still do, just not as often :wink:

I’ve read most of Pearce’s stuff, and I haven’t found it to be particularly unfair towards Klopp. But there is this bit from January 2022 that was written by his colleague, Simon Hughes:

I didn’t see this as an implication that he was sleeping with him, though, and it was written by Simon Hughes, not Pearce.

Also, this story had been reported before, and it was explained that lockdown triggered this temporary arrangement.

Absolutely. I can’t stand that snivelling little arsehole. Nothing irrelevant journalist.

1 Like