Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Welcome to my world

Think it translates as… Despite You, Despite You… as in you have fucked us over all afternoon, but we have still won

4 Likes

God, you are obtuse sometimes.

The reason it isn’t OK to bully people at work is because everyone has a right to dignity at work. It isn’t being abrasive - it’s a long standing, pattern of being an arrogant twat who takes pleasure at making other people feel small.

The reason we want to understand why someone kills five of his neighbours rather than string ‘im up and throw away the facking key’ is because then we stand a chance of preventing the next one.

For the record, I would have been fine with Klopp getting a red card, but a) the issues that led to Klopp getting over emotional (bizarre decisions) would still be there, and b) there isn’t another manager who doesn’t shout at officials. Christ’s sake, there was one in the opposite dugout on Sunday. Consistency please.

4 Likes

I am far more willing to think a referee is shit rather than biased, but in Tierney’s case I think he is a cheating, bent fuck. If English football ever has its match fixing scandal, I would put my mortgage on this prick being at the centre of it.

Let’s recap.

Tierney was born in Greater Manchester, and apparently many of his family are City fans. On the question of his own allegiances, Tierney avoids the question saying instead that he prefers Rugby League.

Tierney was the referee for possibly the most egregious ‘error’ I’ve ever seen, when he blew for half time twenty seconds early, just after Sadio Mane broke through the United defence and raced towards a one on one with De Gea. We drew the game.

Tierney was the referee when Rodri got away with blatant handball and penalty appeal in the game against Everton last season which city won 1-0.

Tierney was also the referee for the game against Spurs in which Robbo was on the end of the worst tackle I’ve ever seen not get a red card, (but in which Tierney had no problem sending off Robbo) Jota was denied a blatant pen,

Those two games represent a four point swing in a season in which we lost the title to City by a single point.

But it gets worse than that. Over the last four years City and Liverpool have a pretty similar points tally. Until Tierney gets involved. He has referred us both a similar number of times, but while City’s win rate under him is 90%, ours inexplicably drops to 50%.

16 Likes

Together with Webb and Atkinson.

1 Like

And it eventually works its way down to kids football.

Talk about bad comparisons. Are we genuinely comparing something for which the consequences are losing one’s job, with something for which the desired consequence according to the obvious implication is losing one’s life?

The reason why referees are not getting due respect is down to…refereees.

When SKY invented football and wanked for a decade over Man Utd, they had Gray et al loving " “Fergie Time”…Then when Keane and Stam crowdwd refs with veins butsting on their necks they were called passionate.

Referees were cowardly. Not wanting to be ridiculed or called out by the paymasters in SKY, they stopped taking control of matches and essentially wimped out.
A few, including Webb actually positioned themselves woth Utd, despite the belief that they were neutral.

So if Fergie and Keane could mouth off, why not others? Wenger getting sent off and totally disrespecting refs, Mourinho, etc etc.

SKY loved this, and the refs allowed it to happen.
Its their own fault.

3 Likes

I think @Limiescouse’s interpretation is probably the best here. It’s not good refereeing to aggravate the situation like that, is it?

I’m not sure though what makes it a red card versus a yellow card, so I’ll stay well out of the conversation, especially with the whole thing about “for him it’s a yellow” muddying the waters. Are 4th officials treated differently from the referee in the middle?

I’m getting sick of hearing dumb fuck fans of other teams getting their chance to proverbially drag our Jürgen over hot coals on talkshite. The cunts have so many other things to talk about but keep gravitating towards this.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s a comparison. It’s two different arguments.
Probably confusing because it’s referencing previous discussions.

No, I’m being confusing here because I wasn’t talking about @Mascot making that comparison.

It’s more for the politics thread, but no. Just no.

Your use of terminology is dreadful.
People who are partisan are hypocrites.
Peope with mental health problems are nutters…

2 Likes

Slow to understand, or just slow to agree with your deeply hate filled views of anything whatsoever conservative?

The first, as it relates to your hopeless analysis about 21st century life.

In your opinion, which I consider hopeless at times

how about Skipp on Diaz? should have been straight red for that, not even a foul?

Which means he shouldn’t have been on the pitch for the high foot from Jota.

This x 100.

Very well said.

My use of hypocrites was perfect in the case I used and anyone killing 5 neighbours to me are nutters, so don’t take out of context.

But then don’t expect anything different from your response