Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

I just keep thinking of outstanding games…Barca…Spurs(cl)…beating the mancs and the shitty…and heaven knows how many more…I just hope we keep the same mentality monster mindset that Jurgen has installed in the team. I know he wouldn’t take it…but Millie has the same mentality fight in him, but he seems happy at Bournemouth…Alonso seems the fave…and whose next on the list not sure…I’d gladly give up my big bar of chocolate if it mean’t Jurgen would stay…I can but dream…

2 Likes

Jurgen, I’ll start making some extra money now so I can feed you in luxury

2 Likes

Thing is he could dial in for a few Bundesliga clubs and it wouldn’t matter.

He wouldn’t but they would appoint him.

1 Like

“No other English club”…so he could come back to us…

2 Likes

I assume he is keen on the Hearts job :wink:

1 Like

I was hoping, he would stay another season at least to 2025.

I don’t know why I am not feeling Xabi should take over. I don’t think anyone could take over. I am not impressed with that successor list!!

3 Likes

Me making some extra money, in order to buy the club, so that Jurgen can eat in luxury is a challenge I accept.

Yep…can’t find a picture…but 850grms of chocolate…surely Jurgen would be tempted…

The expected and dreaded day finally arrived!
Sad…

1 Like

I can understand that but I think anyone it’s got to be him.

Not to say he will be a success but I do think he is the right choice beyond him and a couple of others I really wouldn’t be happy.

4 Likes

took me a few hours to absorb this. my phone was pinging in the middle of the night from messages about this and I decided to leave it be, glad I did because I wouldn’t have gone back to sleep.

6:01 am

Took me a while to get my bearings, didn’t get on the treatmill today. Watched the interview, then the presser. We’re in good hands. Not a conspiracy, the man is 56 and grinding it out for 24 years. He wants to live a normal life. I hope he finds it. He’ll never have to buy a beer in a LFC-supporter bar for the rest of his days, we know this for sure.

Reading the last 250 messages on this thread (and a quality group chat) have really put it into perspective. “Don’t cry because it’s over, be happy that it happened” really resonates in my soul.

We’re better because of him, he is a true talisman of the organization and his light shines through the players. I hope his legacy will be upheld, both at the club and our position in world football as one that will not bend or sway to the likes of the PGMOL or the nation-state-owned clubs who are slowly dismantling the game we love with their rivers of cash.

7 Likes

what you managed to pick out of that carefully-thought-out post, sometimes just baffles me.

1 Like

I’ve had Erdinger, it’s the champagne yeast that makes it bubble like that. it’s not garbage but not my favorite.

1 Like

Premier League - 𝟏𝟕
Europa League - 𝟕
FA Cup (without replays) - 𝟓
League Cup - 𝟏

We only have a maximum of 30 games left with Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool manager

1 Like

So it’s 32 with replays?

It’s almost like a season for some.

1 Like

Speaking of grasping at straws .While i want our next manager to be a huge success ,if after a year they were terrible and Jurgen was rested/refreshed,could he be persuaded to return .

I very much doubt it.

Please don’t mention the last date or game…I/we hope it never comes.

1 Like

Right…

It has sunk in.

This is unwelcome news. Most unwelcome.

5 Likes

Fuckin’ell Jürgen…

I was out with me mum, when she said Jürgens leaving at the end of the current season.

C’mon mum, what useless rag are you reading… He’s not leaving. What kind of eejiet wrote that piece. Klopp is under contract. No bloody way he’ll leave sooner. He loves Liverpool, he loves people there, he finally rebuilt the team… why would he leave… wtf…

I don’t know son… you know best, you’re the obsessed fan… I just thought you’d be interested… …mum said.

When I came home I was searching for something on YouTube when I saw all these “Klopp is leaving” headlines.

“C’mon fuckin’ attention seekers, just fuck off”…

Now after checking TAN and TIA I’ve finally realized he is actually leaving… Oh Jürgen… but why… we’re on a high, we’re doing well… why… how…

But let’s put mine (ours?) egoisms and wishes of endless success with Jürgen a side.

If the man feels he can’t do it anymore, is too tired of everything and wants to try normal life for a change than I wish him and his family all the best for this humble request. It’s the least what the man deserves. (bit hard to express what I feel since English ain’t my native language and I’m in a bit of a shock as well).

I’ve learned a lot from him on a human level and football level even if I do not know him personally. He and LFC cheered me up countless of times, even in my hardest times when I was struggling for my life. And for this I sincerely want to thank Jürgen, Ulla, his team and all the LFC staff and players and you fuckin cunts here for a great memories.

Let’s hope there’s more to come.

14 Likes