Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

He did say…no other English club…so a return could be possible…

2 Likes

In a way I’d love to see it but in another I hope not.

It means we’ve been shit.

5 Likes

I’m glad we got a mention​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just woke up to seeing the title, Jurgen Klopp the legend, and thought the worst, he had passed.

So thank f@#k he hasn’t

Listening to him made me shed a tear, he truly sits up there as a legend alongside Kenny. Not just for the wonderful football and teams he has created, but for the man he is, for the joy he has brought to us, for giving his all to our club and for his love of everything Liverpool.

As this brought a tear to my eye, I am dreading what I’ll be like on his last game.

The Premier league wants to be the best and therfore it needs the best, and along with UEFA & FIFA the amount of games needs reducing as it is burning out not just the players but also the managers, there needs to be a proper winter break which isn’t eaten into by replays/cup matches.

Some may question Jurgens timing, when we are going so well, but for me he has done it at the right time, as it gives the club time to get in the perfect replacement, Xabi, De Zerbi, who knows, but it won’t be Jurgen, it won’t be the same lovable German/ honourary scouser we all love. However, he is also leaving our next manager with a fantastic squad of players and who wouldn’t wet their lips wanting to work with them and coach them, it will be big boots to fill for whoever takes over.

As for the fans and the team, I feel we/they will do everything to make it the right send for Jurgen, especially if we/they love him as I do.

You are in our hearts and we’ll support you right through to your last day.

YNWA

7 Likes

Ironically, I am pretty sure that the inequalities of the Premier League are at least partly why Jürgen has decided to leave.

4 Likes

https://x.com/patrickdextervc/status/1750918865805062194?t=2mlHDIcgJZvWAjNhmht-eA&s=09

:broken_heart::pleading_face::sob:

6 Likes

Who was it who said Klopp would want to get out before the new champions league format maybe that’s what he means about the new side looking good.

It meant we would get CL and he thought fuck that :joy:

1 Like

Another post to make me cry

1 Like

It hasn’t though, has it?

1 Like

Yup we’ve got 30 games plus replays to enjoy.

A completely different person to Fergie, with Jurgen it isn’t all about him it is about the club the team, he would support the managerial encumbent rather than undermine him, Jurgen is a fatherly figure who nurtures

4 Likes

aaaand!!! this is why i told you to stay off twitter…

https://x.com/MiaWilliamsLFC/status/1750863692537704604?s=20

1 Like

Is she our Alice?

1 Like

Sorry
Cookie Monster Love GIF by Sesame Street

1 Like

Thats why I mentioned not just them but also the other governing bodies, they have a lot to answer for because of their greed

1 Like

I’ll be very tearful up n till the last game, the last fist bumps and his last walk out of the ground…thinking of it…I need a tissue now…gawd I’m going to be a wreck.

4 Likes

What have you just made me watch.

1 Like

Was hoping for something else…

:joy:

1 Like

What do we reckon then? Better…not better…slightly better?

https://twitter.com/footballontnt/status/1750868350786236780?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1750868350786236780|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

2 Likes

That’s not correct.

Coutinho was on the left, Lallana #10, Milner on the right.

Coutinho never played the single #10 under Klopp.

:slightly_smiling_face: