Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

The first XI is correct however :wink:

Don’t ever recall Milner on the right tbh but I wouldn’t put it past him that he did.

Actually “technically” Salah wasn’t in his last XI (at the time the post was made)…neither was Robbo…or Trent…or Szobo…

He mostly played off the sides in his first season under Klopp, mostly on the right. A bit central (that horrible night in Basel).

Also known as the Moreno clown show.

1 Like

Most used players under Klopp at Liverpool.

Doesn’t look like Mo will overtake Bobby as his most used player.

Joe Gomez is on 195 games. 7 more and he’ll overtake Matip.

10 Likes

Salah might make it, if we get to 30.

Depends how far we go in Europe and FA Cup I guess.

It’s going be tight mind as he will miss the next 4 if not 5.

1 Like

His last game will be heartbreaking, but until that I am going to saviour every last moment with him

6 Likes

Thinking positively, maybe a refresh and new thoughts would be good for us. Might get us to the next level.

Really not sure if Alonso is ready, feel like if he wins something major then maybe. Not sure though

2 Likes

On this line of reasoning- not you, personally- trophies won mean nothing.

It’s how a manager makes the most of the players at his disposal that matters. I’d rather a manager who had built and developed a side to one who had bought trophies.

Klopp as opposed to the bald fraud, for example.

7 Likes

True but I just feel he needs to have achieved something special. I’m just trying to imagine the next Klopp who won the German league at one stage.

I’m grasping at straws here ……

3 Likes

I don’t want to think about it…it’s heartbreaking

1 Like

We will be extremely lucky to get another Klopp. What makes him special is the fact that he is unique; there’s nobody else quite like him.

All we can hope for is a manager who plays football the right way and espouses this club’s values.

9 Likes

Yeah, better to forget about the next whoever.

We know a lot of us will be with this club forever.

In that period, we’ll see more, multiple good times and bad.

It’s been a great ride with Jurgen, 8-9 years is still a lot in modern football.

It is how it is, new people will emerge and new relationships also.

2 Likes

A man manager, a man who understands LFC, a man who lives for LFC, a man who can take us to the next level…is Jurgen’s son anything to do with football…praps he could

No chance. Was a match made in heaven. Best we can hope for is something good but different

5 Likes

Well Alonso might win the Bundesliga

1 Like

Also in the quarter final of the German Cup (huge favorites to win it) and might not have the squad but they are also one of the favorites to win the Europa League.

5 Likes

Hopefully, I don’t know anything about Alonso management wise.

I just hope he is not in the picture because of his Liverpool links.

Statue for Klopp potentially down the line I hope?

I don’t think there’s ever been a better fit than Klopp with this club. It was a match made in heaven from Day 1. That first press conference where he talked about turning doubters into believers gave me goosebumps.

6 Likes

Carra: “The rest of the season will be emotional. Rather than immediate disruption, my instinct is that the team and club will be carried towards its goals on a wave of passion. The atmosphere at Anfield in the title run-in was already guaranteed to be electric. Can you imagine what it will be like now? Everyone will be wanting to savour every minute of Klopp as Liverpool manager, understanding that they are seeing the final acts of an era that will be talked about forever. He can go out with a bang by winning a second league title.”

13 Likes

New management team…Agger, Kuyt n Riise…I know, I know…but I can but wish…