Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

You know those people in Bangkok who says they can make you a suit and shirt in 24 hours? Yea, Tailor Swift.

2 Likes

really??? she owns one of the nfl teams??

She’s funding the next summer’s transfers after she plays two nights at Anfield.

my daughter told me she is a pop singer of some sort

1 Like

Some would say she owns America.

Taylor Swift Football GIF by Storyful

Female John W. Henry.

1 Like

I am a 90’s teen, so my music palate begins in the 70’s and ends in 1999

https://images.app.goo.gl/qDF3AvzF3r93aACW9

We need suggest songs dedicated to Jürgen, mine are

1. Don’t leave me this way -Thelma Houston
  2. Nothing Compares 2 U- Sinead O’Connor
3 Likes

can already see im not missing much

Heavy Metal football:

3 Likes

This bit really pulled at my heart strings. Jürgen always thinks of the fans, the team and club first. We need to keep reminding ourselves before each match.

https://x.com/liverbirdjen/status/1750984776280875470?t=V_T8_Gdmo98VWmTu2mVr2g&s=09

9 Likes

Save us Lemar Jackson. You’re our only hope.

The singer that kindly allows breaks in her appearances so that you can watch the NFL.

She will be President one day.

president of??

Fantastic post from RAWK:

Quote from: mattD on Today at 06:10:38 pm

In a world that seems increasingly devoid of hope and good people, I just can’t fathom Liverpool without him. We’ll still be Liverpool afterwards, and we were before then.

But I worry because the devotion towards Jurgen was unconditional love. It goes above and beyond football, it’s about human values, about identity, a genuine sense of worth and wellbeing and what it is to be a good man. We saw it right in front of us.

Who knows, the next man in might win all before him too. But in a sport that’s increasingly devoid of such spirit, the lack of that is what I worry about the most. Winning without it is just hollow and meaningless

9 Likes

I’m think if they can give it to a B movie actor in Reagan, and a reality TV crook in Trump, fast forward x years, and Taylor Swift will be the first pop star President.

It’s a popularity contest. The Swifties will come out in force to see it happen. You can surround yourself with the right team to actually do the job. She will be the face of it all.

[quote=“RedArmada, post:4010, topic:48, full:true”]
Fantastic post from RAWK:

Quote from: mattD on Today at 06:10:38 pm

In a world that seems increasingly devoid of hope and good people, I just can’t fathom Liverpool without him. We’ll still be Liverpool afterwards, and we were before then.

But I worry because the devotion towards Jurgen was unconditional love. It goes above and beyond football, it’s about human values, about identity, a genuine sense of worth and wellbeing and what it is to be a good man. We saw it right in front of us.

Who knows, the next man in might win all before him too. But in a sport that’s increasingly devoid of such spirit, the lack of that is what I worry about the most. Winning without it is just hollow and meaningless
[/quote]
like city

4 Likes