Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

pep says he will sleep better at nights before matches with lfc after klopp leaves

1 Like

I bet one of either Jake or Logan Paul become the first “influencer” politicians.

1 Like

That team lineup only ever started once "Did you tell the gaffer?" - Jordan Henderson can’t believe “mad” 2019 CL final stat - Liverpool FC - This Is Anfield

https://x.com/JoshLFC1909/status/1751006645432266803?s=20

6 Likes

Is he giving up the coke?

What an utterly fucking shitcunt of a day.

10 Likes

Colourful description…but i think we know what u mean.

1 Like

oh hello there @Draexnael

1 Like

https://x.com/JoshLFC1909/status/1751004449714192888?s=20

7 Likes

I can’t disagree with that.

1 Like

Hi Draexnael, good to see you join us to drown our sorrows.

4 Likes

It’s unbelievable how he knows exactly what to say. From the very first interview he’s been brilliant at communicating with the fans. The term ‘big shoes to fill’ doesn’t even begin to describe the void he will leave.

A tough day, but his words to the fans are really spot on.

5 Likes

Long time no hear…

Nah.

Id happily let Mia shit on my chest :rofl:

Think he might be also disappointed with the quality or speed of changes above him (not replacing some key men for almost 2 years now) and level of passion around.

He cannot be the cheerleader on the touchline all the time. Maybe he felt like he’s more excited about the future than we are. People starting to take things for granted.

He said when he comes out with something like this, it’s well thought and there’s no going back.

Taking that into consideration, it still feels a bit weird he was fresh in April 2022 (at the time of his decision, that’s less than 2 years ago) to sign until 2026 and now it’s not the same anymore.

I know, lots can change in football and we had a very weak last season where standards dropped massively. It’s hard to keep going from a bad season to a good one, then from another bad to another good one.

I felt like there was practically no chance he would be staying beyond 2026 if we got to that point together (two bad seasons in a row could’ve meant a sooner end), but still… so sad that we cannot enjoy for 2 more years.

7 Likes

‘Pep’ is a fucking cheating, hypocritical cunt who’s achievements in this country will count for fuck all when his shitstain of a club are found guilty as charged, which they will be. Fuck him, the fucking bald cunt.

4 Likes

Not had the chance to post yet or think about this much. I suppose all good things come to an end - and whilst this season is going well and may well end in success, there’s no doubt that an exhausted Klopp drained of energy and enthusiasm would not be good for us in the long term.

So I’m shocked but not entirely surprised. Managing Liverpool takes real steel. It’s not just the club but the city, its values, its history, its traumas, the weight of expectation. Shankly and Dalglish both left suddenly and due to sheer exhaustion. They’re both still loved decades on, as Klopp will be.

I hate to say this but he’s earned it. Let’s win the title for him one more time. Will worry about the new era after that and only after that.

YNWA Jurgen.

12 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think people realise how mentally, physically and emotionally draining it must be to do a job like that. I wouldn’t last two weeks, let alone eight and a half years.

7 Likes

Woke up and for a moment I had forgotten about the news, then it hit like a punch in the gut…

… today is not going to be a productive day.

5 Likes