Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

I actually believe that there’s a little bit in Klopp that would be open to consider managing us again at some point in the future, but…

Living in England, somehow I feel that’s just not what him and his family will do anymore.

With his passion for the game, who knows.

Realistically, it could well be a break now, then another job or two before retiring and setting in their ready made home in Mainz.

Possibly being involved with some media appearances and stuff.

1 Like

I do think he would come back one day but I do feel that would depend on the years ahead.

I’d rather hope he doesn’t as I would say that means we have been able to remain relatively successful.

I think we got used to something that is just very uncommon in football. It’s been a nice journey that still has an ending to come.

It doesn’t have to be the old days, Houllier to Rafa was relatively a decent period so to say its boom and then bust isn’t quite accurate but yeah we’ve not been at these heights on a consistent basis.

If the new guy shows to be out of his depth then there can be no sentimental holding on.

1 Like

It’s not up to you to tell other people how to feel.

3 Likes

Fair point.

However, I maintain that some of the outpourings of grief have, in my opinion, been a tad excessive.

Again: nobody has died.

2 Likes

Well, not nobody

1 Like

Can’t Jurgen have an office job…be a backroom manager…and at games sit in the posh seats…no stress on the sidelines…

2 Likes

There are exceptions to every saying and rule. This is one of them. Jürgen is part of the fabric and of the mystic, he is the club. He belongs next to Shankly, Paisley, Fagan, Moran and everyone else that built LFC into what it is today.

The world will go on and we will be worse off without him.

4 Likes

End of the day that’s not him.

Maybe he will be back for the women’s team

Our football was bad enough during the 20-21 season with Virgil out, rather than subject himself to that……

I know…but at least he would be there as a presence…

Like most of you, I slept on this and gave it a thought today. Would everyone be OK with us getting relegated over the course of the next season, while Klopp is on his sabbatical, so he can come back in 2025 on a ten year contract?

office tear GIF

1 Like

Jesus wept.

1 Like

It’s entirely plausible he has his break and thinks that’s that, I’ll do some punditry.

I have a feeling he will at least do another job but perhaps on reflection he will consider the national roles instead.

Germany will no doubt clamour for him come another crap tournament in the summer.

2 Likes

So the Wenger route, minus the downfall.

He needs placing in a job that has the clout to challenge the numpty’s running/ruining the game from FIFA and EUFA etc
Give him licence to challenge the present format and bring back the game to the fans, and what they want it to be… namely, exciting and fair.
In Jurgen we trust -

1 Like

Still in denial, and this is just a nightmare. I will wake up soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still makes me choke up a little, even more so today… sorry @cynicaloldgit I’m a snowflake :rofl:

4 Likes

2-0

we won 2-0 vs spurs…

but i digress, great post.

3 Likes

People going on about Klopp coming back in some way have not gained any understanding of the man in the last eight years.
That is totally against the way he (and the club, by the way) goes about his business.
Move on, move forward and embrace the next chapter.

19 Likes