Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Don’t think it’s adidas sanctioned :joy:

Murky. You might have it impounded.

Suppose we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Presume it’s just a knock off Adidas like something you’d get from China.

Hopefully be okay

It’s so funny that it’s a knock off Adidas shirt with the name of the trainer of a Nike team on it.

1 Like

Well , minor details. It’s the thought that counts.

Where’s the rip off jersey money John ?

Head down to Greatie (Great Homer Street) Market on Saturday morning… you will be able to get as many of them Jurgen tops that you want… :wink:

Certain things and details I’ve noticed before, fall into place now, after Klopp’s announcement. The one that there were no embargo parts of the press-conference anymore since the start of this season.

1 Like

And so the tribute/analysis/pre-post-mortem continue to pour. I liked this one.

2 Likes

In USA, “Premier League Mornings” is doing an hour pre-game show, and tribute to Jurgen Klopp.

I’ve already shed a few tears.

3 Likes

New German advert - “My life could have been completely different”
:joy:

2 Likes

Jürgen made it possible.

13 Likes

Top stuff LFC & over the moon with delight for Sven.

It’s moments like these where we can be most proud to call ourselves Liverpool supporters.

2 Likes

Another one who probably got too much stick over the years as England boss (not that he wasn’t well responsible for not producing what was expected) and the off the pitch stuff.

Glad for him, that’s a nice story.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TheAthleticFC/status/1757419608284246047?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1757419608284246047|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

3 Likes

Fookin’ Leeds

1 Like

6 of those defeats came in season 20/21

But cf Cheaty - far too many draws. 8 wins, 2 defeats but 0 draws is the same points haul as an undefeated 7 wins and 3 draws.

5 Likes

LFC need 7 more goals to reach 1000 goals under Klopp. Which player scored the first goal to kick-off the Klopp era?

1 Like

Coutinho vs Chelsea? I just found the match report:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/34623902

God he looked young then. This was our starting lineup:

• Mignolet
  • Clyne
  • Skrtel
  • Sakho
  • Moreno
  • Milner
  • Leiva
  • Can
  • Lallana
  • Coutinho
  • Firmino

Actually some half decent forwards and midfield. It was the defence that looked a nightmare.

1 Like