Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

First 15 mins of games in the league :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

That’s a brutal statistic.

1 Like

Even moreso when you see the last 15mins…& we still couldn’t score against Palace!!!

1 Like

Watching Dortmund with 81,000 ecstatic fans and wondering if Klopp will make his way back there some day. Just can’t see him at a passionless club like Bayern

2 Likes

I don’t think Schmadtke had much of a say over any of those signings, I think he was there just to give Klopp and the club a hand in formalities over dealings.

Klopp probably couldn’t do all what was required at all times and then the club agreed for a short-term option, someone Klopp knew from the past and had trust in.

The last two Portuguese signings I think there was talk about Ward’s connections in Portugal that played a part.

I would ask the people making those decisions “off camera” whether they’re happy with the total fee so far spent on our last 3 attackers and what we gained from them so far and I think the answer would be not really, not enough.

1 Like

Endo wouldn’t have come here if we were able to nail an elite CDM one or two seasons ago (like Declan Rice, for example). I mean, the need for another CDM and another CM already emerged in 2021-2022 when Fabinho started getting exposed for his lack of pace, Gini left, and AOC/Keita/Jones clearly were not up to their job.

I recalled that in our quadruple attempt, in the late phase, Klopp started running Fabinho/Henderson/Thiago to the ground because he could not trust Jones/AOC/Keita when push came to shove.

Ohh, and if we could sign any of Bellingham/Tchoumeni/Camavinga, you probably wouldn’t have seen Szobo here.

1 Like

Couldn’t trust them? Or couldn’t trust them in that position?

Look at the 2021/2022 season, the fact that Klopp started a 18-year-old Elliott (before he got injured), and then in the late season (when the race went to deep end) he decided to run our main midfield trio to the ground, instead of starting Jones/Keita/AOC showed it all.

The problem with Endo is that he is already 31 and was not exactly a tank. We will have to buy another CDM very soon.

Unless we really think that the likes of Tyler Morton can do the job… give me a break lol.

Are you writing off Stefan Bajcetic too?

3 Likes

one thing about bad results is that you get to see old faces you havent seen for a while…like a reunion almost…

5 Likes

GIF by Futurithmic

4 Likes

He probably is, he doesn’t like our players.

3 Likes

I reckon Bajcetic is going to be a key player as a 6 for us. He can transition in over the next season - not overdoing it, to make sure he is fully grown as he integrates in.

Endo is the perfect age to help him transition in, and there’s also the question of whether or not Trent steps into midfield.

Trent and Bajcetic might be the new double pivot.

2 Likes

He seems to have built a bit of muscle especially in the leg. Not sure about Morton really.

Probably said same about Bradley and Quansah.

Anyone under the age of 24 is too young and can’t be trusted. Anyone over the age of 28 is past it.

1 Like

And we don’t have any players in between :+1:

Fixed

What’s funny with those two tables you shared is that Arsenal is on top or close on both, an yet we have the same exact number of points.

2 Likes