Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

…yet… :grinning: Can’t wait for his post-Liverpool interviews

3 Likes

He’s spent some time on this one. Well done 442oons

10 Likes

He’s saying that it’s useless with the set of inept dickheads that are operating it, so what’s the point of it? He’s in fact taking a subtle but brilliant dig not at VAR but at the officials.

I do fear though for what happens without VAR. As dysfunctional as it is in the PL, it still serves as a check and balance.

5 Likes

Together with Howard Webb’s appalling display at Stamford Bridge in our very next game.

Had Jürgen been our boss at the time, I’m pretty sure he would have said something about being blatantly robbed in two consecutive games.

2 Likes

Klopp is on Instagram now :joy:

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7GwUz0MToV/

Unfortunately it’s still not working here… maybe there’s a way to fix it @mods

Edit

I guess it’s probably the easiest way for him to stay in touch with everyone

1 Like

Oh dear, please, no

Well, that was deliciously personal and not even vaguely produced by his new media consultants.

Yeah, but the headline is: ‘Klopp says scrap VAR’.

Thing is VAR will remain in Europe so we are going have this very odd situation of even more ramped up comparisons.

The PL big wigs won’t want rid of it and a number of clubs don’t seem to want rid.

Wolves of course have topped the chart for several years but then a fair bit of that is offside so maybe they need to look at that in training.

560k followers so far.

What’s the record ?

Hope he avoids the negatives of the social media crap. His marketing team would have a tough job identifying what he needs to see.

1 Like

Given Klopp references things that others are saying, that can only come from social media, I’m pretty sure he has a burner account, and is familiar with how X, Facebook, and Instagram works. He’ll know how awful it can truly be, so I imagine it’ll just be occasional posts from time to time addressing everyone in a generic way.

Just what to thank those posters that collected all the Klopp videos and posted on here. It was good to watch them all.

6 Likes

I think Klopp’s comment is less a real statement on VAR and more a shot at the competency of the officials.

3 Likes

In that case just say ‘the officials are incompetent’, not ‘I’d scrap VAR’.

1 Like

Klopp doesnt write the headline. He was asked a question about the VAR vote and he answered it by saying that the officials are too incompetent to use it properly.

3 Likes

Instagram is probably the most ideal social media to be on.

He’s not going have to go out too far and express much.

7 Likes

Never should have done his eye operation. Looked like he aged quite a bit since that without his specs