Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

I’ve watched one of these videos and I can’t watch another.

It’s got me and I’m not in a great place as it is.

I’ve watched them…and saved them…oh my days…heartbreaking

3 Likes

I haven’t watched anything … maybe in 2 years time or so. I can’t. :frowning:
I’m upset since January… and still kind of hope he will stay even though there’s no chance in hell this will happen.

1 Like

New Instagram video from Klopp.

The packed boxes makes it all the more real. This time tomorrow, Klopp won’t be our manager.

1 Like

:face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

11 Likes

:clap::clap::broken_heart::sob::sob:. It is going to be hard to say goodbye.

5 Likes

from days to now hours.

3 Likes

Shanks, Paisley etc were before my time (my first current manager was Evans), so I’ve never been in this position of saying goodbye to a beloved manager that in an ideal world everyone would want to stay.

It fucking sucks :frowning:

Logically I know the timing is probably right given his fatigue and probable burnout, but it doesn’t make it feel any better now it’s happening.

I guess I can only say danke, Jurgen… it’s been an incredible nine years.

10 Likes

The saddest aspect is that some people are starting to have a go at him and his coaching team including on here. Let the man finish and the new man start before sniping at him. He doesn’t deserve it.

7 Likes

I mean that is completely out of order. I worry that the new boss will have people on his back from day one.

2 Likes

From Shanks going…that was a shock…to Paisley, Evans, Tommo,Houiller, its always been sad…but this is the worst one ever, the worst feeling…anyone else feel the same…at 5pm I will be in bits…

9 Likes

Sadly, there is no doubt that this will be the case.

Luckily Arne doesn’t seem like the over sensitive type :slightly_smiling_face:

And yes I am of a certain age…:blush::blush::blush:

@Wilkored08 , I will be with you, in bits, with a box of kleenex!

1 Like

TRIBUTE TO JÜRGEN NORBERT KLOPP

I just want to say ‘Thank you so much Jürgen for making us go from doubters to believers’. You delivered and gave us the EPL title which all LFC fans wanted the most. You won every trophy possible. You gave us the most exhilarating matches of our lives, where we were on the edge of our seats.

What makes you even more remarkable, is the person you are, a compassionate man, a humanitarian, always caring for others beyond the realms of football, especially, during the pandemic. You and Ulla gave so much of your time to the people Liverpool regardless of club affiliation. You brought so much joy to many people around the world, where we could forget our pain for 90 minutes. You also brought all the LFC fanbase closer together.

I am so glad that I witnessed your tenure and that my Mum lived long enough for you to lift the EPL and Champions league trophies. You have given us a magnificent roller coaster ride for 9 years and left us with the best memories ever. You are an absolute legend.

I hope you have a good rest and quality time with your family. Stay blessed always.

You may be leaving Liverpool, but Liverpool will never leave you.

Y.N.W.A

17 Likes
2 Likes

I’m sorry they didn’t bring Isaac back for a farewell. Best interview ever…

4 Likes

Great words from Jurgen today after the game.

Getting the whole crowd singing the Slot song…pretty epic.

5 Likes