Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

There has always been the suggestion he we would have a spell at the national team and/ or return to Mainz.

I cant imagine the current national manager will stay beyond the next world cup, he is young and presumably still ambitious. Although, already having coached at Bayern perhaps he doesnt have that club ambition anymore.

2 Likes

He should be offered the job Ceferin does at UEFA
Let Jurgen sort football out, and bring back the joy and excitement

1 Like

You have to be a corrupt, bigoted charlatan for that role.

4 Likes

yeah theres no way theyre letting him anywhere near even the foyer of that building…

2 Likes

I would love for Jürgen to do ‘Strictly Come Dancing’. I would vote him x10 over. Or on on an adventure programme.

1 Like

Jürgen would do it, no doubt about that. But… Ceferin will cling on to power until his death if he can, exactly like the other bastard at FIFA.

2 Likes

Can’t imagine Klopp would want that job. Nor that UEFA would ever want him.

Breaking news: Klopp has been engaged by Shakhtar, and has grown old while doing that!
:open_mouth: :fearful: :exploding_head:

9 Likes

Could have avoided even telling anyone he had left if they appointed him :joy:

Looks like they just might be waiting to approach our Jurgen again…!
Shit - If he does ever take the England job, means I might have to start taking an interest in them :0(

England decide on interim manager to replace Gareth Southgate for next fixtures

Lee Carsley is set to take charge of England as interim manager for their Nations League matches in September.

1 Like

He’s U21 coach isn’t he? Wasn’t that the same route Southgate came through?

1 Like

Yep, but by not announcing him as a permanent placement, they could either be trialling him with the first team personalities… or they killing a bit more time until Jurgen has finished his sabbatical :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’d love Jürgen to put an end to it once and for all.

“Look, I have no interest in the England job. I don’t know how I can be any more clear. The English media are… how do you say it… wankers. Okay?”

7 Likes

Lee Carsley :joy:

Like Southgate at least had management experience.

Also saw Carsball at the weekend like Bazball wasn’t bad enough.

It’s a complete joke.
He’ll beat Lithuania 1-0 and everyone will be going on about fucking football coming home again :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And how it should be

Nine years Sunday gone, Jurgen brought Gini to LFC - His best signing IMHO - No Gini, No 4-0 destruction of Barcelona at Anfield - One of the best, if not thee best, night to be a fan of LFC.
Hope similar days come round again in the not too distant future

4 Likes

A much maligned signing at the time and under appreciated for much of his time at the club too.

4 Likes

I love Gini, but lets not go overboard. It was Divok that made Barca look like shite!

No Divok No Party

3 Likes

Gini was a very good player. But best Klopp signing? Alisson, VVD, Mane, Salah, Firmino - we’ve had a few others who weren’t too shabby to be fair!

4 Likes