Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Interesting. I had assumed watching them fight was the main appeal for seeing them live.

3 Likes

Taylor Swift at Anfield, even King Kenny was there. As for the music, take it or leave it, but it is an undeniable cultural phenomenon, and if you have the means to go for a night out, like our two luminaries, at your footballing home, good luck to you!

3 Likes

I’d rather spend my money on something good.

1 Like

I would too. (Sadly my wife and daughter already scorched me for the Eras tour, and a hotel, and a bit of a weekend of it. I took one for the team and stayed out of it :joy:)

For Jurgen and Kenny, assuming they even paid for tickets, the money would have been irrelevant.

Maria’s guilt coming out now.

Next up, she’s probably admitting that she had albums of backstreet boys too.

2 Likes

Well I have them all Maria….seriously addicted in the day. The interviews with either brother is chaotically funny and I read the most entertaining book last year with all the quotes over the years. Legends.

Anyway back to Klopp speaking of legends.

Jürgen was a looker!

3 Likes

Jürgen Klopp to receive Federal Order of Merit

10 Likes

https://x.com/sportschau/status/1841067406128492876

2 Likes

Why is Klopp looking younger by the minute ?

3 Likes

I passed him my secrets to eternal youth.

1 Like

Let’s be honest, the only answer to that is that he doesn’t have to deal with Coote, Oliver, Taylor, Tierney, et al. on a regular basis.

Oh and James Pearce.

9 Likes

Figures. You didn’t pass hum the cynicism

He’s no longer laying awake every night trying to figure out how to motivate millionaires enough to out work cheaters

So a just a little less stress in his life. I’ve been on holiday for 7 days now and already look 5 years younger. And my job isn’t close to as stressful as managing Liverpool (or any premier football club).

7 Likes

Yeah Arne will lose all his hair in a few months.

5 Likes

Maybe a preseason camp in turkey would help.

3 Likes

He might have hair in…other places…we don’t know!

https://x.com/LFC/status/1843531772140892648?t=JHjeY8Rp8MECBX8H86aqUw&s=19

Thought I’d miss him more than i have done, but by far the best manager to manage the club in the nearly 30 years of my supporting the club.

12 Likes

Think Arne’s decent start has helped?

8 Likes

100% it has, in terms of results, performances, and also Slots approach/words in the first few weeks/months.

9 Likes