Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Awful to hear of Klopps loss here and even worse that he cant travel home.

My thoughts are with him and his family.

7 Likes

They’re journolists, they won’t feel anything.

Almost as heartless as lawyers, they are! :wink:

3 Likes

When there is a tragic situation, the football family come together. What a nice tribute from the other football clubs.

9 Likes
3 Likes

The man who turned us from “doubters to believers” , the man who made Barca shit in their pants and made these players believe that nothing is impossible when we did them over 4-0, has had to come out and concede the title. I can’t imagine what he would have been going through within.

Apart from VAR, Injuries , alot of the blame needs to be taken from players. Some of them have been absolutely diabolical, just turned up to games with no effort and expected to win during the last few months .
Full backs have been dreadful, thereby nullifying our entire attacking outlet. Trent and Robbo can’t cross beyond the first man and Robbo slows down every attack by passing the ball backwards or looks like rabbit in headlights , when in front of goal. Just running around the place shouldn’t warrant a place in the team, these are like Riise in poor form right now, atleast he could bang in some goals.

I was equally astonished with the rumours of fighting between Robbo and Ali yesterday. The only fight these players should be having with is themselves, introspect their own performances
It’s a shame that Boss has to take all the blame and shield them, so they keep getting away with these performances.

6 Likes

I will say it now, but Jurgen is closest we will ever have to a modern day Bill Shankly in the EPL. All our our support are love are with him.

11 Likes

Had to handle his mothers death and all the teams injury and loss of form problems t the same time.
I think I will refrain from sending him a Valentine though, that´s a bit girlie for me :smile:

7 Likes

Whats absolutely diabolical is posting shit like this,knowing we have been decimated by injuries (10 players out yesterday) plus Milner limping off during the game,then you post a character assassination of our players wondering why we are playing so badly?? do you know how our team works??

You answered your own question,Injuries and missing the main players in our squad to make the TEAM click properly,is the reason and one we have to put up with till the season finishes,any win is a bonus,you should be thankful we are where we are atm,any other team missing the quality and amount of players we are,would be in the bottom half of the table.It has nothing to do with effort,the one thing we haven’t lacked is trying to play good football and working hard to get through these past couple of months.

Are we seriously going to get posts like this everytime we lose a game,wondering why??

7 Likes

At least 4-5 first teamers out every game since Everton, 3 out previous my against Villa.

The fact we were top at Xmas was probably the more baffling thing, problem is it’s caught up, everything now just looks tired and that’s crossing over mentally now.

4 Likes

Come on @costared,
I am sure you have a romantic side, which Mrs Costared will know about. It’s okay to show your feelings and you can still be blokey at the same time.

6 Likes

I am so proud of our supporters. I think I have something in my eye.

23 Likes

Your eyes are fine :innocent:

All of us has been touched by not just the passion but also the compassion of fellow Reds. I have spent a lifetime watching them from afar and I dream of the day I will meet some of them. :muscle:

9 Likes

Well, I am not the kind of person who will attack people or what they post. For me, it’s an opinion and I respect it. Your post is a prime example of taking things completely out of context and blow them out of proportion.
What I said about the players was about my whole post as a context , that some players have been hiding behind poor performances and the manager has had to take all the blame.(especially for idiots asking Klopp to be sacked)

Please allow me to set some things straight for you:

• I very well understand how our team works and how injuries have affected us and trust me, I am first one to admit and appreciate where we have been in the context of our situation. Here’s one for you to read.
    Expectations for the season - #418 by maxpain17

• But, as I said performance of “some of them” (Note, I never said all) have been absolutely dreadful and If you would like to completely ignore that, then that’s your choice.
    Just an example, Trent was absolutely sensational for the last 2 years, but with Virg not there in the team, does it mean he cannot cross past the first man ? There is nothing about that being able to click with new rotating CBs or players being injured.

You do realise why Jurgen has not rotated some of the players even with injuries, is to ensure stability in the team. So that, only few parts are moving but it has had a cost , that players had to be played irrespective of their performances.
Even our players have themselves admitted that they have approached games in the wrong mindset and just expected that we could turn up and we will win.

• And , you seriously believe saying “Trent can’t put a cross beyond the first man or Robbo slows the play down , as he always passes backwards” is character assassination.That made me chuckle. Seriously, my request is please read some of our in-game threads ? You will be amazed !! Players are sold there to other clubs in each game :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, lastly, my whole hearted request is this is Jurgen’s thread , so let it be about Jurgen , not about how shite my post was. I am sure we both love our boss and this team.
Feel free to DM me and send me all your lovely rants, swearing and I won’t mind at all.

7 Likes

Starting to see more and more discussion about when Klopp needs to go would be. Reds I know are beginning to go through ‘what if’ scenarios.

For me, we could be relegated this season and I still wouldn’t be calling for Klopp to go. He’s the best manager we’ve had since Paisley and it’s a disgrace that any Liverpool fan is questioning him.

He’s had the worst luck imaginable this year but he’s still a world class manager. Any red who wants him replaced needs their head testing.

30 Likes

Agree wholeheartedly, though tbf I haven’t seen a single Liverpool fan calling for him to go. I suspect any that are United fans pretending, or 12 year olds on Twitter

5 Likes

Can’t imagine how difficult this must be for Klopp, the football juggernaut keeps on coming at full speed and he hasn’t really had any opportunity to deal with the loss of his mother.
Football is secondary to the death of anyone let alone a family member and everyone, no matter who you are or what level you work at, needs some time to go through the process of grieving and seeing your loved one off in the way we all take for granted.
I hope the red community stay solid behind him whatever the outcome of this season, he’s the only person in world football that i want as our manager - until at least the end of his contract.

11 Likes

Hear hear, that’s exactly how I feel too.

7 Likes

Yes, definitely the best manager since Paisley but not only that. He’s the best thing that’s happened to the club since Shankly. It was great to see that banner outside Anfield today. It’s sad that we’re not able to show support for him in person right now but if we were I doubt we’d be in this situation in the first place.

11 Likes

Two months of bad results does not make him a bad manager, his celebration after our goal yesterday showed how much passion he still felt.

If he wants a break I’d happily give him that til the summer, everyone needs a refresh from this shitty year and shitty season.

I doubt any club would have been able to handle our injury plight let alone been able to conjure up where we are in the league still.

A fair few clubs have had injury spells, Leicester struggled through there one and Soton have as well but 4-5 first teamers out weekly since September and still within the top 6 even with all results against us is remarkable.

I feel we need that one result and for 77 minutes I felt we had it.

11 Likes

Likewise. I keep seeing all this huffing and puffing on the socials about “if you don’t support Klopp you can fuck right off!” yet I’ve literally not seen a single person actually say “Klopp should go”. Literally not a single supporter.

There will always be troll or burner accounts by rival nitwits and 13 year olds, to stir shit up but not a single supporter I know or am connected with has uttered such nonsense. In fact, I’ve seen nothing but genuine support for The Boss from sound rival supporters.

6 Likes