Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

I think it’s funny how he persists under the misapprehension that he’s a “normal person”. :joy:

4 Likes

On the contrary, I think his ‘normality’ is absolutely critical to his charisma and success.

4 Likes

Ha, that’s funny, but even when agreeing with you on special he is I understand him - normal people are the least normal people in the world. They just tend to think most people are as normal as they are.

4 Likes

That’s one quotable quote

2 Likes

Just to add to this, I see that Sahin has come out and said that ‘what I love most about him is that he touches you on a human level’

He’s not aloof or other and being a ‘normal guy’ is key to how he relates to his players.

3 Likes
5 Likes

I’ve posted the following quote in the quotes thread, and in Gini’s as well because I think it is a really good expression of how important Gini has been to us…and also shines a light on Klopp somewhat.

Klopp on Wijnaldum: “He is an architect of our success. We have built this Liverpool on his legs, lungs, brain and his huge, beautiful heart.” https://twitter.com/DaveOCKOP/status/1396075977252478978/photo/1

10 Likes

Yes it’s a great Klopp quote as - while it’s clearly true and a tribute to Gini - it also serves as a blueprint to other players as to the qualities that he demands to continue building success.

9 Likes

Jurgen Klopp… the Bossest of Bosses!

9 Likes

And Klopp’s had 2 of them.

8 Likes

:heart::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20 Likes

Fucking bonkers, our Jürgen…

12 Likes

I wouldn’t want our Jurgen any other way :heart:

6 Likes

People are saying that is a lookalike. I cannot tell, he looks like the real Jurgen.

These fans met Jurgen and he is wearing exactly the same clothes. I am confused.

4 Likes

It’s def not him…

Funny as but…

9 Likes

Klopp on the toughest moment this season:

“I do not want to pick one - that would not be fair to all the other ******* moments.” #awlfc [sky]

This man is a fucking legend!!!

11 Likes

Yeah it’s not him. Where’s the madness in the eyes.

3 Likes

:pray: :raised_hands:

9 Likes

:thinking::rofl::joy::hourglass_flowing_sand:

10 Likes
  • at Mainz 7 years and 4 months - 269 games

• at Dortmund 7 years - 318 games

• at Liverpool 5 years and 8 months - 316 games

3 more non friendly games and he will have more games for us than he had at his other two jobs.

End of 2022 will be the point where Liverpool is the longest job he ever had.

Important milestones.

Edit:
Unfortunately he won’t be here long enough to reach more games for us than he had at Mainz and Dortmund combined - would take 5 more years.

9 Likes