Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Blessed is the day this lunatic walked into our lives. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes
14 Likes
8 Likes

Happy birthday to Jurgen, the best manager in my lifetime, who converted me from a ‘doubter to a believer’.
Thank you so much.:sob::heart:

https://youtu.be/rDgt7nOFQDo

9 Likes

Sorry Boss, a bit late to the party

Klopp-2
Klopp-3

8 Likes

Someone asked me just before the CL win and the league season whether I would fall out of love with Klopp when a bad period eventually happened and I said I would not.

We had that and as baffled as I was by some of our performances I still felt he could turn it around, I thought it different from Dortmund and he did.

Whilst he is our manager I still feel we go into every season with a chance of the title. Anyhow I feel he will do it once if not more before he leaves.

He will be a legend in my eyes mind whatever, he ended the wait and probably one of the hardest in football and did it such a perfect way. Last season was not to me a proper football season.

16 Likes

14 Likes

Hairy beast! :smiley:

He has got a pair Neil Ruddocks shorts on…! :0)

2 Likes

Look at him all tanned and relaxed while we’re obsessing over 5th choice defenders and midfield depth. Just doesn’t care enough, does he…

24 Likes

Can’t even go and enjoy a quiet holiday with family without paparazzi taking photos without permission. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage:

2 Likes

Need to hit the gym and lose that timber, Jurgen. Millie can get you into shape.

2 Likes

Can you see Jürgen refusing a beer and taking a Ribena Light instead?

Nope, me neither.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Cue loads of “Götze to Liverpool” rumours.

8 Likes

If we were sailing on the mediterranean at night and got lost, Jurgen’s gleaming teeth would the gleaming beacon on the water to point us in the right direction.

6 Likes

… or a vegie burger in place of a sausage. :astonished:

1 Like

Adidas cap on :0)

1 Like

Our Jurgen loves Mallorca. Didn’t he say once, he wouldn’t mind managing Las Palmas FC?:joy:

3 Likes

Wasn’t that Rafa’s first club? :thinking:

Correction, that was Tenerife

1 Like