Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

I can’t get used to him without glasses.

I’d even say he looks better with glasses

3 Likes

Did we establish…contacts or laser treatment…or no confirmation.

Or that his glasses were infact just a fashion accessory with no lenses, just plastic :rofl:

2 Likes

I saw him walking on the beach last season. He looked like he had the cares of the world on his shoulders. :pensive:

Where?

Formby…he is often seen walking his dog. He occasionally used to call in at the Freshfield pub with his dog …not sure if he still does.

1 Like

His mum was ill last season though

1 Like

Ye last year was a shit year for everybody… throw in a family loss and it made things shitter.

2 Likes

Do people generally leave him be or does he get swamped

1 Like

I think he knows when and where to go…but I have seen selfies from friends. Normally with their kids or grandchildren. Most just give him a wave…

5 Likes

Is it me or is the boss carrying a few lbs this year? Hahaha he is enjoying the good life I guess

3 Likes

Completely agree.

3 Likes

This too. He is definitely heavier.

1 Like

Literally putting the heavy into Heavy Metal Football.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Who’d of thought Jurgen was a massive woke snowflake :thinking:

3 Likes

At some point someone turned around, looked at all these people being aware of others, what it takes to be decent, how actions/words commonly used can be really harmful and REALLY didn’t like it. So thought up the derivative name of “woke”! If being a decent person, even when it sometimes means that things I used to say and do need to stop because they cause harm, makes me woke then that’s fine. And really not sure how that makes “woke” an insult. As towards the term “snowflake” its typically used as a mocking term to dismiss people as too emotional by the kind of people who get upset because Greggs do a fucking vegan sausage roll option that they never have to even buy! The people who most fit the description for the term are those that actually use it about others who have legitimate issues.

I know the above comment was a joke (or at least I hope so) but had to have a bit of a rant.

4 Likes

It was meant as tongue in cheek, Jurgen is such the ideal fit for this club and city because his values match it like a glove.

This tweet nails the topic

7 Likes

Good, always knew you were the decent type even though we almost never agree on football!

2 Likes

Always knew of said chant, but never put two and two together as to what it actually meant — totally makes sense why the LGBT+ community would find it marginalizing. Unfortunately I think a lot of people aren’t really introspective when it comes to football songs (think of the Lukaku chant that the Utd fans were signing); they just get caught up in the moment. That said, getting caught up in the moment is no excuse if you know better. There is a lot of work to be done, but recent messages of support from Klopp and Hendo (among others) have been encouraging.

3 Likes