Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

I completely understand Klopp’s action or reaction last night but they were over the top and it was wrong, times like that where I do wish he was able to put a lid on it but from experience even outside football or sport I know controlling emotions is 1 of the hardest things you can do.

1 Like

But funnily enough, they don’t call for an inquiry into the pisspoor perfermances of referees.

12 Likes

So why didnt Taylor book Peppy and his crew for gathering round the screen to see the Fab foul…I understood there would be bookings if teams tried to influence the ref at the pitch side screen…in fact he seemed quite chummy with peppy.

7 Likes

They share the same hair dresser

3 Likes

They will not bite the hand that feeds them …

1 Like

Ref watch this morning…Danny Mills suggested 2 changes to VAR…have ex players in the same room as the operator of VAR…and lets hear why they think a foul isn’t a foul…but none of these will happen…coz its a secret society…

1 Like

Ex-players don’t learn the latest rules. They just go with what they think the rules are.

11 Likes

That’s why I agree mostly with latter of the statement, let’s hear what they have to say, it is possible in Rugby, learn from that.

I think he suggested looking ‘fouls’ and other on field misdemeanours…and to advise the VAR person.

The better suggestion would be keep ex pro’s out of it (who will always have a bias of their own, whether unconscious or conscious), and instead just Mic the refs and VAR up as per Rugby.

10 Likes

A truly pathetic attempt at deflection you oil-money-drunk cunts. Can’t take it if your true nature is exposed can you!

You’re lucky Jürgen didn’t call your CHEATS coz that’s what you are.

9 Likes

Yep, pathetic, not borderline pathetic, just pathetic

9 Likes

Xenophobic because he says clubs run by Arabs can get away with spending what they like? Well shit the bed I guess that makes him a xenophobic…me a xenophobic, Koptician a xenophobic, the lord jesus christ amen a xenophobic…the lord jesus christ’s mothers uncle’s sister in laws cat a xenophobic.

When it comes to Liverpool and Manchester, there is genuine hate between the 2…for every vile song you wanna sing, we’ll throw a bottle at your bus.

3 Likes

He didn’t even say that.

4 Likes

It’s funny, because it shows how thin-skinned they are, and how they don’t like to be called out on their unlimited finances. The good thing is that Klopp’s remark triggered a response, even though that response will turn out to be counterproductive for them, especially when as stupid as that one.

Excellent, Kloppo really gets under their skin! :+1:

5 Likes

That is the reason why England has only 2 main referees, 3 Linesman and 0 VAR referees for the upcoming world cup. Heck, even my country has even made it to VAR refereeing.

1 Like

Klopp was spot on to mention nation State clubs in his presser on Friday. Man City have largely succeeded in erasing their finances from the public narrative, so full credit to Jurgen Klopp for keeping it alive.

It is the most important story about Manchester City.

The vast majority of pundits and journalists just want to talk about the spectacle - the refereeing, VAR, the red card, the fouls, the goal, the disallowed goal, and so on and so forth.

I’m only aware of one journalist around this game - Jonathan Wilson of the Guardian - who mentioned Klopp calling out the nation state football club owner, and he said it got under Pep’s skin as it implied he is playing the Premier League in an easier mode than everyone else.

Spot on. He is.

Full credit to Klopp for keeping this important topic alive.

To my mind there is nothing that Man City can do, in a footballing sense, that has any meaning or merit. The foundation of it all is systematic sports washing by a dubious State for dubious means.

There have always been richer clubs and poorer clubs, but if a club runs itself well and builds it up, and they spend what they earn, then good luck to them. I may or may not like them, but that is how it should be done.

14 Likes

Tactical red, ref stopped a City attack to send him off.

7 Likes