Kostas TSIMIKAS: 2020/21

imminent :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hashtags are now material for articles.

What a time to be alive.

2 Likes

Back in traning, along with Matip. Though we canā€™t judge from pictures how much were they involved. But good to have him back. Jota next.

2 Likes

Start him on Sunday. Too soon???

Always nice to see the love the players have for each other

Maybe dial it back just a little bit.

2 Likes

The way Iā€™d look at Thiago. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Get a room you two :rofl:

1 Like

Another player who needs the next preseason.

5 Likes

Xherdan Shaqiri presents a Greek footballer of the year award to Kostas Tsimikas. Both of them looking like they just back from a night out.

Thatā€™s not some random shit, itā€™s Liverpool, not even a year after winning the title.

:joy:

4 Likes

and a haircut too.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what everone says to me and I reply Iā€™m waiting to be able to tie it into a pony tail. They say itā€™s long enough now which is nonsense pony tails donā€™t and should not be on the top of your head, that looks stupid.

3 Likes

Came off injured. Not sure didnā€™t look overly serious (Famous last words).

1 Like

:joy:

So how many is going to end up in the treatment room by the time this international break ends???

Ī—e came off because he was cramping up. He wasnā€™t injured.

4 Likes

Why am I not surprisedā€¦?

1 Like

You were saying :roll_eyes:

That was what was originally reported. Now they are saying that itā€™s a minor issue.

1 Like

Heā€™s one player that could do with games

1 Like

https://www.transfermarkt.com/konstantinos-tsimikas/leistungsdaten/spieler/338070

I think COVID and injuries in the early part of the season had a telling impact on his minutes.

We all know Klopp likes to fully blood any newcomers before giving him games. Robertson, who actually played in the PL, had to wait for six months and we have seen the benefits of that patient grooming. Tsimikas missed that due to COVID and injuries.

Also, letā€™s not forget the abuse Neco and most recently Keita & Trent received.

2 Likes

If Jurgen doesnā€™t give Robbo a bit of a break soon, he will get injured, and there will be no choice but to go with Kostas. If Kostas doesnā€™t get a look in for say Milner, his times probably up rightā€¦

2 Likes