Kostas TSIMIKAS: 2022/23

1 Like

ā€œAt first I thought Darwin shrinkā€ :rofl:

Any update on the lad in the post-match brief?

Probably his worst game for Liverpool. But Iā€™m sure that he will get back to his best, or even better.

Did he play badly?! Certainly, his cross for the 1st goal was lovely

Defensively weaker than usually.

I donā€™t think he played well in the last two.

The corner was sensational though.

1 Like

His crosses were way more lethal last season I remember. And he used to easily find space to be in a position to put those. He hasnā€™t performed bad in my book, but thereā€™s a level above this he is capable of performing. Least of our current problems nonetheless I would say.

1 Like

There are a lot of things that disappoint and dishearten me this season and Tsimikasā€™ form doesnā€™t even enter the top twenty but I really expected to see more from him, especially after his promising performances last season. His crossing was amazing back then but itā€™s atrocious now, it infuriates me more than some of his defending in the past two or three matches. He isnā€™t pushing Robertson for that left back spot in any aspect of the game, in my opinion.

1 Like

The second name on the list takes most of the gloss away :blush:

Yeah, forgot that Pennant had an end product at least in assists, because he barely scored for us. Had that wonder goal against Chelsea once.

Now do Trent.

Kostas Tsimikas has more assists (5) in seven starts this season than Jack Grealish (4) has in his entire Man City career.

1 Like

Very good last night. Gotta love our LB options, balance, body language, etc. None are moaning, both put pressure on each other, we can give a breather to Robbo. What we found in bloody Olympiacos of all placesā€¦ chapeau to our people who scouted him, made the decision and are coaching him.

2 Likes

He was very good last night, but there were moments during the game that I wished it was Robbo there instead. Robboā€™s goyt both speed of mind and physical speed over Kostas.

We are lucky to have Tsimikas, as heā€™s more than able. I hope he carryā€™s on getting game time and improving, and as you say, gives Robbo important breathers.

1 Like

Best corners in the game.

If Adamā€™s were worth 10m alone, his are worth 100m.

Yeah, thereā€™s no doubt who is our first choice. Tsimi does have some technical aspects over Robbo. Better ball manipulation and use of his weaker foot.

1 Like

For anyone who is interested :wink:

Would if he does a brand of manbags.